twenty two

<3 <3 <3

"So, there's two sections to this. It's split because the discoveries were made at different times but they're connected."

"Mhm."

"This one was first. These are the main points here." Aurora taps her pencil against the page of notes, indicating the section she's talking about. My eyes don't watch the movement though, instead remaining on her face. She glances up at me, "Is this making sense, George?"

"Uh huh," My gaze drops to her lips and the urge to kiss her overcomes me. I don't give in though. We've been together for weeks now, and I know she likes to keep tutoring separate from our relationship as much as possible. She doesn't want me to fall behind in class because I'm distracted. What she doesn't know is I was distracted by her long before we got together.

"Love, pay attention please," She scolds softly, eyes dropping to my lips.

I smile a little at the look she's giving me. Leaning in, I slip a hand behind her neck and angle her head up for a kiss. That little look says everything and I know she was thinking about kissing me. She leans into me, dropping her pencil onto the table and placing her hand high up on my thigh. She tastes like her watermelon lipgloss and mint gum. A combination I had no idea could be so intoxicating.

She hums softly, one of those happy sounds she makes and I adore. I gently nip at her bottom lip and her mouth opens, allowing my tongue to meet hers. She meets me with equal fervour, squeezing my thigh as she slides closer to me, my knee slipping between her legs.

I tighten my hold on the back of her neck as we part briefly for her to pant, "We're in the middle of the library, George." I'm well aware of our location. There's no one else around, but that doesn't mean we'll be alone forever. Which is the only reason I haven't lifted her onto my lap or let my hands stray any further.

Trailing kisses down her neck, I murmur between them. "I know. Can't help it. I'm obsessed with you. Aurora. Aurora."

A happy sigh leaves her lips. "George. My love."

I love it when she calls me her love and not just love. Well, I love both. But when she says my love it's different. Like she's claiming me.

"Uh huh," I carefully adjust the collar of her school shirt to reveal her collarbone and press a kiss there. "Your love."

Another little sigh. It's perhaps my favourite sound she makes. The sigh that means she's giving in to me and will let me keep her forever. "George," She whispers again, "I love you."

My entire body freezes. Blood rushes in my head, making me feel dizzy. I lift my head quickly to meet her eyes.

She gives me a little smile then repeats, "I love you. I know we've only been dating for a month or so, but I do. I started falling for you that first day we met, George. I'm in love with you."

"You are?" I whisper, eyes wide and on her. I refuse to look away. In case this is a dream. I so desperately want this to be real. "Aurora. My Aurora. I think I fell in love with you the second I saw you. And every moment since then, you have proven why. You are perfect from me in every way and I never ever want to be apart from you. I love you."

"You love me," She grins.

"I love you," I confirm, feeling as though a weight has lifted off my shoulders. "God, it feels good to say that. I don't care if it's too soon. I know what I feel for you."

"George," She laughs giddily, lifting her hands to cup my cheeks.

"Yes, Aurora?" I lean closer, nuzzling my nose against hers.

"My lovely, lovely George," She presses a gentle kiss to my lips, "We're going to be together forever, aren't we?"

"Aurora. My Aurora. Of course we are. Just you and me."

"You and me forever?"

I kiss her again. Simply because she's mine and I'm hers and I can. "Forever. Aurora and George."

She grins, bright eyes sparkling in that way I love. "Sounds perfect to me."

The end.

<3 <3 <3

Thank you for reading!

~ Pink Flamingo <3