oo. still with her

ᅳ    𝗂  𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅  𝗌𝖾𝖾  𝗒𝗈𝗎  𝗂𝗇  𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒  𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗍 💭
𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻. 𝗌𝖾𝗈 𝗒𝘶𝗅

YEONGRAN finished freshing up and was welcomed by maids and a big mirror.

"Good morning Lady Shin, we were asked to prepare you for the wedding"

Then she noticed the soft pink hanbok at the corner with golden embroidery around the corner with a matching pink jade tassel . There were many boxes around the mirror which she assumed that it was headpiece or some other ornaments

"Why do I feel like I am the bride?"

The maids laughed as Yeongran undo her robe and put on the new attire with the help of the maids and soon, they did whatever they had to at her face, her hair which Yeongran didn't complain and just let them do their work.

After an hour Yeongran finally finished getting ready and looked at herself in satisfaction while the maids were proud of themselves.

The soft pink robe suited her soft skin tone, the pink jade tassel hanging down, the white jade bracelet on her left wrist which matches the ring on her fourth finger.

Her hair was put up in a small bun wrapped in a matching pink ribbon with a small peony flower hair pin on it while half of the hair was let loose. The subtle eyeliner and the eyeshadow with the reddish lips highlight her skin tone more.

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate your design on me"

The maids all laughed and packed everything then started retreating back with while Yeongran looked at herself in the mirror for admiring the beauty of the robe. She could tell it was handmade and it probably took months and months for the handicrafts as the pattern looks so smooth and nicely stitched up.

"Yeongran-ah"

She slowly turned around and found her husband in a similar pink and purple robe while holding a beautiful red rose in his hand. Yeongran noticed that his breath hitched for a second and his soft gaze lingered on her for a couple of minutes

"Y...you look ethereal"

With the sudden compliments Yeongran's cheek flushed up and smiled shyly as she walk up to him "Thank You...You look handsome as always"

The Shin girl didn't know that she just blurted out what was in her mind but the man standing in front of him just made her speak out.

Seo Yul chuckled and then showed the rose to her "I was going around the garden and found it so I thought of giving it to you"

Her heart fluttered and accepted the rose, it was indeed beautiful and it's subtle scent filled her nose and smiled "Thank you so much for the gift, I love it"

A small idea struck her and she slightly cut off the long stem and then tugged it among her head bun. Seo Yul smiled at it and the two went out towards the wedding hall and joined the rest of the family. Seeing her, Seo Yul remembered the small poetry he recently read
' she looked like an ethereal angel with that divine smile on her archangelicc face ,
she smelled like pure jasmine which fully bloomed at night ;
felt as fragile and satiny as her dress'
He wouldn't mind being a poet right now.