Dare 3

Luke: 1 - Michael - 1

Michael poked up from the desk and shot a pencil in Lukes direction before taking cover behind the desk again. He heard Luke squeal from somewhere and chuckled throwing another pencil in that direction.

Michael stayed hidden behind the desk and slowly poked his head out the side looking around for Luke. When he didn't see them anywhere he went to move until he felt pencils pelleting at his back. He squeaked turning around to see Luke running towards him before tackling him onto the ground.

Michael gasped moving his limbs in attempt to scramble free but Luke was on top of him. Michael opened his eyes to see Luke just inches away staring back.

"Fuck!" Michael chuckled, moving his head away from Lukes. "Get off me!"

Luke started rolling them around until the teacher walked back in the classroom.

"Kids, get off eachother and sit back down!" The teacher half yelled. Luke climbed off and blushed helping Michael up. They took a seat at their separate desks and glances at eachother every once in a while, fighting back the urge to burst out giggling.

Detention really wasn't that bad.

-

"They aren't pink!"

"My balls are." Luke smiled.

"Since when?"

"I've always had pink balls, since I was little. What color are your balls?"

"White like everyone elses, duh."

Luke took the pink golf balls happily to the staring line. "You can buy all types of colours, white is boring. I also have purple and blue ones."

"Pink though, really? That's so gay."

"Maybe it's because I am gay." Luke suggested causing Michael to scoff. Michael would always tease about Luke being gay but it was never serious, and Luke was never hurt by it, so it was okay.

"Just wait for the day you come crawling to me telling me you like dick and then we'll see who's mocking who."

"Not gonna happen, because I'm straight." Michael laughed.

He wasn't.

Michael narrowed his eyes as he watched Luke hit the ball, his eyes following it until seeing where it landed. Why was Luke so good?

Michael sighed walking up to the starting line and lined up his golf ball with the course. He closed one eye and stuck his tongue out slightly in concentration, swaying his hips from side to side.

"Hit the ball already!" Luke giggled while watching Michael. Michael bit his lip and reached his golf club back. He needed this to go far, he wasn't loosing by much but one mess up could send him away down the line. He swung his club forward at full speed, bringing it down and swining it up in the air.

Michael looked around for the ball, but couldn't see it. He realised that he had hit it so far so fast he didn't get the chance to look at it. Michael jumped up in triumph punching his hand in the air. But when he landed down on the ground he almost slipped on something and he looked down to see.

He hadn't even hit the ball.

Luke burst out into a fit of giggles causing Michael to groan and kick the ball angrily, but Luke just laughed more because he missed it again.

Today's dare was simply to win a 18 course golf game, which was a 'Level 1' dare according to the game. Apparently there were ten levels, and when he looked back noticed the detention one was only Level 3. What the hell was a level 10?!

Luke ran down and took his pink golf balls out of the hole and put the flag back in. He smiled and Michael sweetly and Michael chucked one of his golf balls at Luke lighty.

"Ow!" Luke squealed, picked up the balls and taking it. "Now it's mine!"

Michael groaned and ran after him, seeing Luke running behind a tree and rolling his eyes. "Oh no, where on earth did Luke go?"

He heard a small giggle from behind to tree and ran up catching Luke by the waist quickly and spinning him around. Luke squeals and placed his hands over Michaels, his legs flying up in the air. "S-stop!" He giggled, squeezing his eyes shut. Michael eventually put him down and laughed, taking his golf ball back and putting in his bag. "Mine."

Luke pouted, "Yours."

Michael smiled smugly as he took the ball and put it away, turning to Luke. "I win!"

"Too bad the dare wasn't "Get the ball off Luke.", the dare was to win the golf, and as seen as you failed this hole completely, I win!"

Michael scoffed and threw his ball angrily on the ground. "Whatever, this was a stupid dare anyway, I'll win the next one."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah!"

Luke and Michael stood in the middle of the golf course for about half am hour arguing before they decided to go home.

"See you tomorrow, loser." Luke teased.

Michael scoffed, "We'll see."

-

I'm making these chapters short bc things are so boring rn like seriously I can't wait till you guys see the other chapters 😅x bye for now! 💞