Dare 12

ha sorry i haven't updated in a bit i went to slfl and continued to cry for long long time but i've reduced myself to just crying on the inside now so hey (picture i took above ^^ i'd put in more but idek how to work wattpad anymore. i went with my friend luke and we got super close i cry)

Luke: 7 -  Michael: 4

Luke always was true to his word, Michael knew that. That's why Michael was sitting at his laptop nervously, refreshing the page.

Luke always did as he said he would, and always stuck to his promises. But then again, he never made any. Michael remembered when they were children he always wanted Luke to promise he would come back to his house tomorrow, but Luke refused. He told Michael he'd 'try his very best' to return the next day. And he'd never tell Luke this, but as a child Michael sat in his bed each night scared Luke might not come back the next day. But so far, Luke has always made his way back to Michaels house the next day. Like right now, as Luke walked up the stairs  and Michael frantically shut his laptop shut.

He never made a promise until he was 100% sure that he would keep it.

Luke smiled as he walked through the door, sitting next to Michael. "I saw Calum and Ashton holding hands today."

Michael grinned laying down on the bed. "They're almost as cute as us."

Luke blushed, reaching down to take Michaels hand, not expecting Michael to get up quickly, crawling under his bed, causing Luke to frown. "What're you...?"

"Dare 12!" Michael smiled, opening the book. "We still have loads of truths to answer, and we should probably come up with a big forfeit for the loser! Ah here it is! First person to turn on their... oh..."

Luke blushed, leaning across the bed to peek at the book Michael was holding as he sat on the floor. "Turn on their partner wins."

Michael looked up at Luke, who blushed and looks away. Michael rolled his eyes, smiling playfully and sitting on the bed, taking Likes chin in his hand and tilting his hand to make him face Michael. "You've blown me off before Luke, this isn't going to be much different."

"Are your parents home?"

Michael scoffed. "Are my parents ever home?"

Luke was looking into Michaels eyes and down at his bulge, smiling shyly and slowly crawling into his lap, wrapping his arms around Michaels neck.

"There we go, babe, not that hard, was it?"

"Not as hard as your cocks going to be." Luke grinned, pinning Michael down to the bed and leaning down, brushing his lips against Michaels softly.

Michael moaned and tilted his head back, before frowning and grabbing Lukes hips, flipping them over on the bed. "Don't think so Lukey, we all know you're the one to get hard first."

Luke tried to flip them back but he was too weak, whining. "Mikey, this is unfair!"

"That anything I do arouses you?" Michael smirked, slipping a hand in Lukes jeans, causing a gasp to escape the smaller boys mouth. "That you know you can't resist how I touch you?"

Luke groaned, trying to take control. "S-Stop I..."

Michaels fingers wrapped around Lukes length, brushing his thumb over the tip softly. "I can feel you getting hard, Lukey."

Luke squirmed, biting his lip. "I'm not..." He mumbled, leaning up and kissing Michaels softly, "Y-You are..."

Michael chuckled, moving his hand up and down Lukes growing erection slowly. "It's only a dare Lukey, and you're winning by loads... what's one loose going to matter?"

Luke groaned, tilting his head back, bucking his hips impatiently. "D-Do something, Mikey." He whined.

"Good boy, Lukey." Michael smirked, noticing Luke was now hard, causing Michael to lean forward, whispering in his ear. "I win." He whispered, slipping Lukes jeans up slowly and pulling away.

Luke squeaked, sitting up. "No fair!"

Michael smirked, laying back. "It so is." He mumbled, watching as Luke moved uncomfortably with his erection. Michael crawled over and nuzzled into him, still smirking. "Sorry princess."

Luke sighed, cuddling into Michael. "It hurts..."

"Aw, baby I'd help but... We actually have to be somewhere in an hour."

Luke paused, raising an eyebrow. "What? Where?"

Michael pulled out cinema tickets and grinned widely, showing them to Luke. Luke smiled widely but froze when he saw the name.

"No no no... We are not seeing Conjuring 2... No way!"

Michael pulled Luke off the bed, causing him to whine as his erection was still strong. "Cmon, it'll be fun!"

"No way!"

"We can make out at the back."

Luke huffed, following. "Alright, fine."