Dare 11

Luke: 6 - Michael: 4

Night time fell and Luke lay down on his double bed, grinning. "C'mon guys, we can all sleep here!"

"In the same bed?" Ashton frowned.

Michael wrapped his arm around Luke protectively and pulled him into his chest. "Of course."

Ashton huffed and lay down before Calum could, sticking his tongue out at him. "Sleep on the floor, mutt."

"Shut up!" Calum whined, laying down next to Ashton but looking up at the ceiling. "I hate you."

"Cuddle train!" Luke squealed, reaching out and wrapping his arms around Ashton, pulling him close. "Now you grab Calum!"

Calum blushed and shook his head, sitting up. "No way is he touching me."

Calum smirked and snaked his arms around Ashtons waist, pulling him down slowly. "C'mon baby, you know you love me."

Calum groaned, turning into face Ashton. "I really hate you.." 

Ashton looked down at Calum’s hand and took it slowly, wrapping their fingers together. "Yeah, hate you too."

Calum blushed and dug his head in Ashtons chest, giggling.

Michael looked at Luke and raised an eyebrow, Luke grinning and whispering. "It worked!"

"Not quite yet." Michael chuckled, pointing over to the other two boys as Ashton scuffled Calums hair, Calum attempting to stop him.

Michael smiled and curled into Luke who had now let go of Ashton and turned into Michael, kissing his forehead.

Halfway through the night, Calum opened his eyes slowly and blushed, remembering who was close to instantly. He looked up to see Ashton looking down at him, causing Ashton to blush and look away.

Calum looked over at Luke and Michael asleep on the other side of the bed, smiling fondly. He always wanted a relationship just like that. He looked down at how Luke was clutching Michaels shirt weakly, Michael in return had his hand draped over Luke protectively.

Calum subconsciously felt himself gripping onto Ashtons shirt too, still looking at the other two boys. As Ashton looked back at where Calum was glancing he smiled and slowly draped an arm over Calum, closing his eyes and smiling.

Calum blushed softly, looking up at Ashton and giving his chin a quick kiss before hiding his face in Ashtons shirt embarrassed, closing his eyes softly. And the room was completely quiet as Luke opened his eyes to look over at Ashton and Calum before closing his eyes again, letting more seconds of silence pass for a bit.

"I ship it."

-

"Whoever can grab the most likes on a social media wins." Michael huffed. "This on isn't fair, you have more followers than me!"

Luke tilted his head, thinking. "How about we both a brand new account on a brand new social media, and then see!"

"What social media have you never used before, Luke?"

Luke thought for quite a bit. "Uh, tumblr! Well, I use it but I've never had an account that I actually used, I just use it to look up cute pastel pictures, I don't think I have any followers."

"Okay, okay, we'll give it until the end of the day, and then see who had the most likes."

Luke smirked, sitting back. He had an idea.

Michael raised an eyebrow. "Promise you won't cheat?"

Luke giggled. "Promise." He looked over at Michael, who still wasn't convinced. "Michael, I'm always true to my word."

A little later, Luke had gone home and Michael sat at the laptop, on the tumblr sign up page.

Username:

Michael huffed, he had tried so many usernames but they were all taken. Then he had a genius idea, grinning as he typed.

Username: PLEASE-LIKE-MY-POST-FOR-FREE-C00KIES

"That'll get me some likes." Michael grinned, going into his google bar and typing in 'how to get likes on tumblr'. Unfortunately most of the pages on this were set for young girls, with advice like "Just be yourself!" and "Likes aren't everything!"

Michael had to win this dare war. Likes were everything.

After a few hours Luke was knocking on the door and Michael nervously looked at his computer screen. 12 likes. Which was actually quite impressive.

Luke walked in smug, sitting on the couch. "You first."

Michael huffed as Luke set up his laptop. "We'll turn out laptops to face eachother at the same time, okay?"

Luke nodded and sat on the table opposite Michael, "3... 2... 1... turn!"

Michales laptop swung towards Luke, his eyes gluing to the screen. It took him a good two seconds before he burst out laughing. "Twelve! How did you even manage twelve with that post!"

Michael was actually quite proud of the post he put together, which read:

'STOP AND READ. LIKE THIS POST OR AN EVIL GHOST CALLED GARY WILL MAKE HIS WAY TO YOUR HOUSE and then you'll DIE. YOU HEARD ME. DEATH. think this is a con? WHY RISK IT?! GARY IS WATCHING 👻'

Michael ignored Lukes laughs as he stared at Lukes screen, lips parted and not able to do anything else but stare. The post was of Luke, sitting on his pink bed with just panties and skirt, and kitten ears on, along with a sign he that his eyes were peeking over, holding it with one hand while the other held what Michael recognised as a dildo. The sign read: '500 likes and I'll upload a video of me playing with this xx'. Michael gaped.

"Y-You-" Michael bit his lip. "Hold up, you have bondage? Kitten ears? A dildo? How many likes did you get?!"

Luke giggled proudly. "Seven hundred or something."

It took a bit for Michael to look away from the picture, his eyes big and wide. "I guess... you win..."

Luke closed his laptop, leaning forward and kissing Michaels nose. "You have a boner."

Michael looked down at his bulge and squeaked, turning around on his chair embarrassed. A few moments of silence passed, Michael biting his lip. "So, are you just going to betray all your likers by never appearing again after promising a masturbation video?"

"You think I'm not going to upload the video after promising I would." Luke grinned. "Michael, I'm always true to my word."