Dare 4

Luke: 2 - Michael: 1

"You know." Luke started. "When you loose a dare you're supposed to answer a truth."

Michael raised an eyebrow at the boy and shrugged. "Alright then, get the book."

Luke smiled happily and jumped off the couch, coming back with the book. "We should look at tonorrows dare too!"

Michael nodded and told Luke to go to the Truths section, and he did.

"Alright." Luke announced. "You've lost one so you have to answer one and I've lost two."

Truth 1 (for whoever lost dare 1)

Who was your first kiss?

Michael frowned, looking down at the question and Luke shrugged. "Maybe they'll get harder as they go on?"

But that wasn't the point, Michael knew Luke was expecting him to just say some girl at school or something, but Michael knew he had to tell the truth.

"Um, some guy named Tyler. Don't really remember..." Michael mumbled, and Like stared at him in confusion. Michael grumbled and took the book. "Okay your turn."

"Tyler as in a he? But you're strai-"

"I said your turn." Michael frowned again, flipping the page.

Truth 2

Do you think your opponent is attractive?

Michael chuckled and handed it to him. "Now be honest." Michael laughed, flipping his non existent hair back.

"Um, yes?" Luke blushed. "Very..."

Michael stopped. "Wait, really?"

It was now Luke's turn to huff as he took the book, chucking it at Michael. "Just ask me the next one."

Michael smiled smugly and took the book.

Truth 3
What's your dream job?

"That's a bit boring." Michael frowned.

Luke blushed again. "If I'm being honest, probably like, a teacher or something... or a stripper.'

The last part came out so quick Michael almost didn't hear it, but he did.

"A stripper? Do you even know how to work a pole?"

Luke blushed deeply, lpokig away. "I do! I um, leart how to..."

"What if I said I didn't believe you?" Michael huffed.

"What if I proved it to you."

"Maybe you should!"

"Maybe I will!"

Luke and Michael stared at each other for a while, neither of them speaking.

Luke blushed and scrambled up, going out to the kitchen. "I'm hungry..."

"Don't think I forgot about our conversation Lukey, I won't believe you until you show me." Michael smirked, suddenly confident, causing Luke to blush again. "You'll see..."

With that they sat down to eat, and it wasn't too long until they both noted the tension in the room. But Michael decided to break it.

"We'll read our dare for tomorrow." Michael smiled, getting the book and sitting back down at the counter with his cereal.

Dare 4

Get a date.

Michael scrunched up his nose before Luke spoke up. "That's not fair!"

"Why not?"

"Because, you know, you're Michael Clifford... and I'm just Luke. Anyone would be happy to go out with you..."

Michael couldn't help but feel a little butterfly in his stomach, but he tried to ignore it. It's not like Luke meant anything by it. It's not like Michael wanted Luke to mean anything by it, pfft.

Michael just pretend scoffed and sat down. "I'm sure any guy would be glad to fuck you Luke."

Luke scrunched up his nose, "I don't want to get fucked!"

Michael laughed and they continued to eat, talking about why Michael could pick up anyone he wanted and how Luke should get a date that won't want to fuck the first night. Or any night.

-

Luke nervously played with him thumbs outside of class, waiting for someone certain to come out. As Michael walked out, he stuck out a tongue at him and told him to keep going. Michael gave him a confused look but walked on. As Ashton walked out, he went to his locker in front of him, followed by a few more people, and then Calum. Luke but his lip and sauntered over to Calum, casually trying to lean against a locker.

Calum watched him and chuckled, closing his locker. "Are you alright Hemmings?"

"Yeah i-" Luke coughed and deepened his voice slightly. "Yeah, course. So um... I was wondering.. Do you want to maybe go on a kind of like... date with me? Soon?"

Calum stared at him. "Aren't you dating Michael?"

Luke felt his cheeks tint red as he shook his head. "No, I um, I like you? In that way. But not in a i-want-to-fuck-you-way because I don't want to have sex... Plus if I do, my mom would be so mad, like-" Luke felt a hand over his mouth and Calum giggled. "Luke, I'd love to, I really would but... I kind of like someone else a-and-"

"Please Cally! Just once, you won't regret it!"

A slam was heard from the locker behind them, followed by Ashton mumbling something to himself arngrily. Luke stared at him blankly but Calum just smirked, turning back to Luke, and speaking louder for some reason.

"You know what Luke? I'd love to come on a date with you, Luke." Calum smiled. Luke continued to stare at him blankly. "You're so cute and sweet and hot and perfect, and your body is so-"

Calums voice was drowned out with yet another bang from the locker. Calums grin grew wider and Luke just wondered what was wrong with Ashton that he felt the need to close his locker twice.

"Um, thanks Calum." Luke blushed. "I'll, I'll text you."

Calum nodded and tapped Lukes bum lightly, kissing his cheek. When he left Luke turned to see Ashton sitting on a bench, anger across his face, yet also a little hurt, and sadness. Luke then raised an eyebrow, because he seemed fine at class. He shrugged and hoped Ashton was okay before running off to find Michael to tell him he won the dare. Like exactly wasn't the smartest and didn't get what had just happened or how he secretly hurt Ashton, but even Ashton himself wouldn't admit that, to anyone.

As of now, I'll be officially updating this twice a week! So yay! xxx