Dare 5

Luke: 3 - Michael: 1

Today's dare was pretty simple, it was to prank the other, and first to pull a reasonably good prank would win. Right now, Luke and Michael sat in class, on a Friday evening. Michael was the king if pranks, so Luke wasn't too sure about today.

Also, Luke didn't have much tine to think about a prank because he was occupied with other things too, like taking Calum out on a date. He decided that he didn't want to tell Calum it was only a dare because he didn't want to hurt his feelings, and he was kind like that.

Little did Luke realise that after school Michael walked up to Calum to tell him that it was a dare and Luke didn't have feelings for him and he better not dare even touch Luke during the date, to which Calum laughed and told Michael he'd promise to stay away from his little princess. Michael had just huffed and nodded.

Luke decided to take Calum to a park in town, one with a little forest walk and river. He thought it was cute and romantic, and he'd been there before with Michael a few times. They liked to sit there and watch the sun go down and maybe even hold hands if Michael let him. Luke always felt his heart flutter there, it was a special place.

Luke squealed and took his phone out, pointing it towards to lake, turning pink. Michael rolled his eyes. "Do you have to take a picture every time?"

Luke just nodded and took it before turning the camera to face them. "Smile!"

"No!" Michael laughed, moving his hands up towards to camera to block it's view. Luke just moved his hands away and Michael buried his head in Lukes neck in order to hide his face.

Luke snapped the picture anyway and smiled, taking a look at it. "Perfect."

Michael groaned but peeked an eye open to look at the picture, smiling softly. Luke put his phone away and scootched over to Michael, leaning his head against his shoulder. He reached his hand over and layed it on top of Michaels.

Michael pretended to groan, but flipped his hand over so their palms were pressed against each other as he intertwined their fingers. Luke smiled widely, closing his eyes.

"Luke?"

Luke shot his head up and looked around. "Dylan O Brien?"

"You wish." Michael chuckled, holding his books. "Class is over dimbo, c'mon."

Luke looked around to see people leaving and furrowed his eyebrows, not noticing the time passing. He stood up quickly and gave Calum a soft smile when passing him.

"You're not actually taking him out on a date, are you?"

"I don't want to dissapoint Calum, so I am. I'm taking him to the park, where the forest walk is."

Michael frowned, "But that's our place."

Luke shrugged, "Its the only place I can think of." And with that he was gone. Michael turned to his locker and got out some books, still frowning.

"Prick.."

Michael turned around. "Me?"

Ashton quickly snapped to face him. "What? No, not you.."

Michael followed Ashton's gaze to Luke and Calum and smirked. "Is someone jealous of Lukey?"

Ashton scoffed, not replying. Michael grinned widely. "You are! You're jelous of Luke and you like Calum!"

Ashton frantically covered Michaels mouth. "Will you shut the fuck up?!"

Michael licked his hand and Ashton grimanced, pulling it away. "Ew!"

"Shush." Michael hushed him, stepping closer. "Me and Luke have a dare thing going on, long story, but today's one is to prank the other. I don't even know if Luke remembered it. Anyway, I want to crash their date as a joke, and if you're so cakeaphobic you can come help me."

"Cakeaphobic?"

Michael hushed him again. "I don't think Calum likes Luke anyway. I mean, he better not. Not that i.." Michael rolled his eyes. "Anyway, are you in or not?"

Ashton just nodded. "Okay, sure. But, this dare thing.. This isn't off some stupid dare book, is it?"

"What's it to you?"

"It is isn't it? The Truth Or Dare Extreme thing?! Michael you do realize that involves se-"

"Oh hey Calum, Luke!" Michael grinned as they walked over. Michael wasn't even listening. "Fancy seeing you here!"

Luke pressed a hand against Michaels forehead curoously. "Are you okay?"

Michael just laughed softly and nodded. "Oh, by the way I can't come to your house today Luke, I'll be at Ashys."

Now Calum was glaring and Michael was quite amused at how they could get so protective of each other yet pretend they hate each other.

Michael just shrugged and tools Ashton's hand, leaving school.

-

"This is so boring oh my God."

Michael took out his phone. "We could dance to music?"

"We're in a fucking tree,"

Michael chuckled and put away his phone. "Alright alright, sorry. We'll be out soon, once we-"

"There they are!" Ashton whispered, pointing to two figures emerging from the distance.

"Fuck, shit uh, shit, get the buckets ready!"

Ashton grabbed a bucket and so did Michael, holding them up as Luke and Calum walked down the woods.

"I just.." Calum was talking, but neither Michael or Ashton could hear him. "I like him a lot, and we pretend we hate each other but we both love it really.. I mean-"

"Now!"

It wasn't long before Calum and Luke felt a freezing cold liquid hit their head, face, and then down their back. Luke let out a loud squeal and stumbled backwards, falling onto the path. Calum let out a 'manly' scream and stayed frozen, causing the two above them to laugh.

"Oh my god!" Michael laughed, climbing out of the tree and walking up to them. "You scream like a girl! Both of you!"

Ashton was soon to follow, also in stitches laughing. Calum opened his eyes and looked at them for a second, before fully processing what was going on.

"Irwin! You asshole!"

Calum launched at Ashton and soon Ashton was running away into the woods, still laughing.

Michael bent down next to Luke and Luke looked up at him, pouting. "Owie."

Michael cooed at him, helping him to sit up and he sat down next to him. "Your reaction was hilarious!"

"But now I'm wet." Luke pouted. "You made me wet!"

Michael laughed again, "Get used to it."

Luke's frown turned into a sudden grin and he help his arms open. "Hug?"

Michael scrambled to his feet and Luke was quick to run after him, leaving to four boys chasing after each other through the woods for the rest of the day. Calum and Ashton were getting along better, but it didn't stop them from teasing and pretending to hate each other.

In the end, Michael won, and it was a good day for victory.

[So I have every dare planned out and writing these chapters are so boring compared to the dares that are gonna come I mean damNnn

ps this chapter is dedicated to my friend luke he's cool ig]