Dare 8

Luke: 4 - Michael: 3

Today was Saturday, and it definitely didn't go as your normal day. The dare was... something else, to say. As of 2pm, Michael was kneeling next to the bed as Luke lay, being fed grapes.

"This is stupid." Michael muttered, feeding Luke another grape. Luke smirked, sighing happily. "Those are the rules of the dare. You're my slave for today, Mikey."

"I want to give up now." Michael growled.

"Give up at 2? Earliest to give up looses." Luke reminded. "So I'll win!"

Michael threw a grape at Luke angrily, which in turn made Luke jump. "Oi, did I say do that?! You have to obey me."

Michael rolled his eyes. "Yes, Luke. Sorry."

"Actually," Luke turned so he was facing Michael with a cocky expression. "From now, you'll address me as Daddy."

Michael now hit his head against the bed, groaning. "Fuck you, I am not calling you Daddy."

"I'm just helping you make your dreams come true."

Michael scoffed, "If anything, I'm daddy, you're about as dominant as a kitten cuddling a pillow. I am not calling you Daddy, end of."

"Is that the end of a dare I hear?" Luke smirked. "Already? We woke up at 10am and read the dare... and not it's 2pm, which means someone could only last a mere four hours?! I think that someo-"

"Shut up," Michael gulped, mumbling, "I forfeit.'

"You forfeit!" Luke squealed, sitting up. "You didn't even last 4 hour's, loser!"

Michael pushed him off the bed playfully, laying down. "The good news is now you're my slave. Let's see how long that'll last."

Luke huffed, standing up. "I can take anything!"

Michael's mouth cracked into a devilish grin. "You can start off by calling me daddy."

"Yes, daddy." Luke giggled, sitting on the end of the bed. "I like the name daddy."

"You kinky shit." Michael smirked. "How about you give me a massage?"

Luke nodded, getting up. "You have to lay down." He said, causing Michael to do so, chest pressed to the bed as he spoke up. "I'm expecting a good massage, princess."

Luke placed his hands on Michaels back, rubbing slowly. He himself wasn't too bad at massaging and was used to it from his uncle having a clinic. Although, Luke wasn't the smartest and the first thing that he did when his uncle brought him into a massage room quietly to show him what it was like was to scream and run away covering his eyes, claiming the people were doing 'the dirty.' He's gained a little bit of knowledge since then. Unfortunately that was what Luke was dozed off thinking about while massaging Luke.

Until Michael let out a low moan below him.

Luke looked down at Michael curiously, noticing his hand was now on his lower back. He made his way back up his back and down again, causing Michael to moan again, saying in a raspy voice. "Mhm, keep doing that..."

Luke blushed shyly, running his hands down Michaels back. "Yes... daddy..."

Just ten minutes later, Michael was still moaning every once in a while and Luke had an obvious hard on. He was trying to restrain himself from moaning himself, his hard on twitching and distracting him from what he was doing.

His hands slowly made their way to Michaels bum, resting his hands there. Michael whimpered, curling his fingers around the sheets as Luke moved his hands. "L-Luke..." He moaned. "I already have a hard on, you're not helping."

Luke blushed, slipped his hands in between Michaels thighs. "Would be lying if I said I didn't have one, too..."

Lukes words caused Michael to moan, turning over and grabbing Lukes arm, pulling him down ontop of him, the blondes crotch instantly pressing against Michaels. Luke let out a loud moan he'd been waiting the past half hour to let out.

Michaels lips instantly crashed against Lukes without hesitation, his hands resting on Luke's hips. "You're so fucking hot, Luke. Not the first time you've made me hard." He mumbled against his lips. Luke let out a small whimper in response, tilting his head.

"R-Really, Mikey?" Luke asked, causing Michael to glare. "I-I mean, daddy."

Michael flipped them over, straddling Lukes lap and tugging Lukes shirt off. "Such a good boy, hm?"

Luke whined impatiently, tugging at Michaels shirt, slipping it off for him. His lips instantly latched to Michaels chest, licking up and to his neck. Michael groaned, moving his hips slowly down on Luke's.

"Lay down." Michael said sternly, causing Luke to look up at him lustfully. "Daddy's orders."

Luke rest his head back on the pillow. "A-Are your parents home?"

Michael kissed down Lukes chest, making his way to the younger boys v-line and shaking his head. "Be as loud as you want."

Luke slowly tangled his fingers in Michaels hair. He had no idea what was happening and why it was happening so quick, but Michael was so irresistible and couldn't help himself.

Michael was the same about Luke, on addition to his long term crush on him, of course which he kept secret. For all anyone knew, he was straight.

Michael took Lukes boxers between his teeth, tugging them down slowly. Luke whimpered impatiently, pulling at Michaels hair, running his hands through it. "Never done this before..." He whispered nervously. Michaels smirk turned into a warm smile, leaning up and pecking his lips.

"I love you, Lukey."

Luke giggled, hiding his face. "I love you too, Michael."

[no i am not skipping smut dW you'll just have to wait until next chapter ^^]