Dare 10

Luke: 6 Michael: 3

Luke and Michael hadn't exactly talked about being more than friends yet, but in the last week, it was obvious both of them wanted it. Luke was a bit oblivious, though.

Luke played with Michaels hair as he kissed him lazily, his other hand, pressed to Michaels chest. Michael pulled away slightly, whispering, "I think we've been making out for a thirty minutes now."

Luke blushed, mumbling against Michaels lips. "Make it thirty one."

Michael smirked, pressing his lips back to Lukes again. He rubbed Lukes back softly, resting his hand on Luke's hip. He bit down on Lukes lip softly, tugging at it.

"What's today's dare?" Luke whispered, still moving his lips against Michaels.

"I hope it'll lead to a blowjob again, this whole dare thing is the best thing to ever happen to me."

Luke frowned slightly. It was things like this that made him think Michael only liked the pleasure side of things. It was the best thing to happen to Luke too, but only under the fact that he finally got to kiss Michael, or tell Michael how he felt. Not the blowjob part.

This however, was just how Michael talked. This was how Michael talked, and it wasn't usual of him to open his feelings much, anyway. Luke was grateful that Michael opened up to him alot lately, though.

"Dare ten!" Luke announced happily, but it soon turned into a groan. "Video games?! That's not even a dare!"

"Video games!" Michael grinned excitedly, sitting up. "Guess who's going to win this one!"

"I am!" Luke growled playfully, sitting up and running over to the controllers hurriedly.

Michael wrapped his arms around Luke and laughed, pulling him back. 'No! I wanna be player one!"

"You're always player one!" Luke complained, trying to wiggle out of his grip. Soon there was a knock on the bedroom door and they froze, Michaels arms around Lukes waist and Luke turned in to face him in order to hit his chest repeatedly.

The door opened slowly, a head peeking in. Calum raised an eyebrow, looking them up and down. "I see you two are, busy..." He laughed, stepping in.

They both couldn't help but blush, pulling away from eachother. "We weren't uh..." Michael explained with a nervous smile. "We were actually fighting over the controller, we both wanted to be player one so- Luke!"

Luke squealed and ran behind Calum, waving the controller at Michael. "Mine!"

"You guys are something else." Calum smiled, looking at them two.

"Why are you here though?" Michael asked, motioning to the room. Calum sat on the bed, laying back. "What a lovely way to greet your friend."

Michael laughed, rolling his eyes. "But seriously," Michael started. "I need you guys' advice. Well, I came to talk to Luke but as seen as you're both here I might as well ask anyway.

Michael grabbed two controllers, throwing one to Calum. "What's the problem kid?"

"Boy troubles." Calum huffed, looking down. "Michael I know you're straight but you co-"

Luke burst into giggles, causing Michael to glare at him. "Sorry Calum, go on."

"You could still try help... I like this guy, I don't think he likes me back, in fact, I'm almost certain he hates me, etcetera etcetera. And I don't really know how to tell him."

"Ashton doesn't hate you." Luke smiled. "He only pretends to, to hide that fact he likes you, like you do to him."

"Wait, I never said it was Ashton..."

"Oh please." Michael chuckled, switching on the game. "You guys have been all over eachother since your first year here."

"Have not!" Calum whined. "Not compared to you and Luke, you guys are basically eye fucking eachother every time you look at eachother!"

"Are not." Michael grinned. "Not every time we look at eachother."

Soon there was another knock at the door. And soon it was slowly opening again.

"Why does everyone knock and come in anyway?" Michael huffed. "Mom, I'm with my friends."

A giggle was heard from the other side of the door before it opened to reveal Ashton standing there. Calums eyes widened, and so did Michaels. They both looked at eachother confused, then back at Ashton who seemed just as horrified. Then they all looked over at Luke who sat in a bean bag in the corner of the room, smirking to himself.

"Ashton!" He smiled. "What a lovely surprise!"

"Suprise? You just texted me five minutes ago asking if I wanted to com-"

"What a lovely surprise!" Luke repeated, smiling at the others. "Stop glaring at me like that!"

Luke crawled onto the bed and sat in between Calum and Michael. "I think the four of us could be best friends!"

Ashton scowled at Calum and Calum scowled back, looking away. Luke huffed, grabbing Ashton and pulled him down next to Calum. "You two need to get along!"

Calum gave Luke a weak smile, looking over at Ashton who was staring at both their hands side by side, almost touching. Luke smirked satisfied, handing Ashton the last remote and sitting back between Calum and Michael. "Alright, let's play!"

Michael chose Mario Cart as seen as it was the only thing Luke knew how to play. "I want Calum on my team!" Luke grinned, "And we wanna be red!"

Ashton huffed playfully "What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing." Luke smiled cheekily." Just thought we'd have the subbys on one team."

Calum blushed instantly, pushing Lukes arm. "I am not a subby!"

"Ha!" Ashton grinned, poking his nose. "I'm dominant!"

Calum blushed and grumbled, looking away quickly. "We'll see who's subby when we win."

By the fifth game, Calum was frantically screaming at the screen, after only winning one game. And this time only because Michael let them, to calm down Calum.

By the end, they were all exhausted and laying on the bed, Michael pulling Luke into his arms. Calum and Ashton lay next to eachother, neither of them wanting to speak.
"You know... You're not that bad at Mario Cart, Hood. For a subby."

"I am not a subby! I swear to fucki-"

Ashton had covered his mouth now, smiling at him. "You're extremely loud for someone with such a pretty little mouth."

"I hate you." Calum muffled through his hand, but Ashton could feel his smile. "But, after today, I hate you a little less."

-

woo about time i actually wrote something amirite lol. but seriously should ashton or calum top if they get together, because i still don't know if you want them to get together or just become friends. so 1) friends or more? 2) who should be dom if 'or more'? :)))