Nineteen

Nicklaus

I hadn't planned on taking things this far... The kiss was meant to be just a simple peck to my Ezra's forehead... I swear it was meant to simply be a chaste goodbye...

But then his tear-soaked eyes fluttered open just as I was pulling away... Guilt seeming to eat away at his corneas as he did his best not to let his tears spill over... That bottom lip rambling just until he tries to stiffen it...

And that's all it took for me to close the distance between us... Fully aware that Nurse Wendy is just on the other side of the cracked door...

When my lips approached Ezra's, I told myself it would just be a small kiss...

Just a light pressing to soothe us both... Something to tide us over until I can come back in the morning...

I sadly was not aware of the absolute breath of fresh oxygen-rich air that would explode all around us demanding a firey passion to ignite... Ezra kissing me back so fiercely that I forget where we even are...

Losing myself in the feel of Ezra's pillowy soft lips took exactly half of a millisecond and it feels as though nothing less than a god could pull me away after the little gasp leaves his lips at the electric current running through us when I nibble his bottom lip and pull on it just so with my teeth.

Everything before now he's been so gentle... The affection between us blooming surely and as steadily as any vine I've ever tended...

But this is not like that... This is chemistry, not a conversation about family or common interests... And it's consuming us both like a hellfire's unstoppable flames...

It's the feeling of my future wife shuddering when my hand slips to the nape of his neck, and hearing his whimper when it slips just a little further to tangle itself in his hair for leverage... Feeling Ezra's hands start to explore... His own fingers curling into my clothing so that he might pull me closer... Nearly pulling me on top of him in his bed...

His very soft and welcoming bed that smells like him... So divine and tender and soft...

It's the kind of kiss that commands your entire being... A kiss that very well could end in children if we let it sweep us both up and away... Which might happen if he keeps pulling me closer... My body is more on the bed... Well... More on Ezra than anything else... Not that he seems to mind at the moment...

I try not to feel it... I do... But it's impossible not to notice how he seems ro be opening his legs... Almost... Almost an invitation... To just... Drape myself across him... To keep kissing him and... And touching... His body is so soft... So welcoming...

...

Ezra

...

I didn't expect Nicklaus to kiss me...

I had hoped that maybe he would find a way to stay just a little bit longer...

But I had no idea it would be this kind of wonderful... Wonderful wonderful plan...

His lips feel so focused... And so good on mine... And I don't think that I ever could have asked for a better first kiss... Or for a better man to have kissed me...

Even though in some ways Nicklaus is being rough... And I like it... But in other ways... He's so tender and gentle with me... So careful...

I...

He's taken such good care of me today... Even when I cried and when I got shy...

But I don't think I understood that it was more than just him being nice and me responding to it... There is an attraction between us... The kind that you read about in books and see on TV...