Chapter 11

I lifted my head up from my brother's shoulder when I noticed Mr McCall enter the hospital.

He spotted us and we both sighed.

"Just perfect" I mumbled as he walked over.

"Two Stilisnki's at the centre of this whole mess, what a shocker" he glanced between the two of us. "Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm"

"If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid" Stiles retorted back.

"Where's your dad and why has no one been able to contact him?"

"I don't know I haven't seen him in hours" Stiles shrugged.

Mr McCall looked at me. "Me neither"

"Is he drinking again?"

"What do you mean again. He never had to stop" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"But he had to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to"

"Alright how about this. Next time I see him I'll give him a field sobriety test. We'll do the alphabet. Start with F end with U" Stiles snapped.

Mr McCall smirked. "How about you just tell me what the hell happened here"

My brother shook his head. "I don't know what happened here. We were stuck in the elevators the whole time"

"You're not the one that put the name on the doors are you?"

I lifted my head up. "What name?"

~

"The word is guardian, Allison. More than anyone you know that's a rule I haven't exactly looked up to" Chris Argent said as Allison, Stiles and I walked through the door.

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles and Alexa's father. That's not a coincidence" Allison pointed out.

"Yeah. Also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors" Stiles said.

"Kinda felt like a warning to me" I added.

"I think it might be Morrell. She knows a lot more than she lets on and she might even be trying to help us" Allison said.

"Well she needs to get on that a lot faster. The lunar eclipse is less than two nights away" I reminded.

"Alex. Stiles. Don't give up hope" Chris said.

I sighed and sat down on the chair.

"They could already be dead" My brother spoke up.

"I don't think so. There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's positioning. Still moving pieces into place" Chris said.

"You're one of them" Allison reminded.

"Then let's not wait around to see her next move"

~

"Are you here for Ms. Morrell?" I asked a girl who was sat waiting on the chairs.

"No, I thought this was gym class" she sassed.

"Sweetheart, we're not in the mood for funny" I heard Lydia say from behind me. "Do you know where she is?"

"If I did, I wouldn't be waiting here for 20 minutes. So how about you three back out the door and wait your turn?"

"We're not here for a session" Lydia said.

"Well, I am. And I've got some serious issues to work on" the girl replied.