Chapter 15

"We have a job to do" Stiles said over the phone to Scott as I rummaged through his locker.

"Dude, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this?" I heard Scott reply.

"We do this for Coach"

"I thought we did this to Coach"

"Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff" I said.

"He loves it" My brother added.

"But it's the middle of the night" Scott reminded.

"Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day and by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be Coach's birthday.
So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean it" Stiles said. "Five, four, three, two"

"One" I heard Scott say from behind me.

My brother and I jumped in fear and then turned to face Scott.

"I hate you"

~

"Morning" I smiled at Scott as my brother and I approached him.

"Morning" he smiled back.

Stiles looked between us and frowned before sighing.

"Oh no" he mumbled.

Oh god has he noticed? Does he know we're dating?

"What?" I asked, my voice shaky with panic.

"Look who's here" he nodded over to the direction of the two twins who were walking towards us.

I sighed in relief.

"You're back in school?" I asked.

"No, just to talk" Ethan answered.

"Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing" My brother said sarcastically.

They ignored him and turned to Scott. "You need a pack. We need an Alpha"

"Yeah. Absolutely not" Stiles said.

"That's hilarious though" I added.

"You came to us for help. We helped" Aiden said.

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp.
That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive" Stiles sassed.

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked.

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no" Aiden said.

I scoffed. "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali, you know, impaled Boyd"

"In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now" Isaac said, smirking.

Aiden stepped forwards. "You want to try?"

"Sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do I" Scott said.

He pushed past them and we followed, me grinning like an idiot as I passed the twins.

My brother pushed open the doors and a toilet roll flew into his face.

"Hey, dude that's my face!"

I burst out laughing.

"Hey, dude, good decision, buddy. Good Alpha decision" Stiles said, clapping Scott on the back.

"I hope so" he said.

"No, you know so" I corrected as we stopped by our lockers.

"What are you looking at?" Stiles asked Scott who had zoned out again.