Joyous Tour!

9:00 PM, June 11th.

Approaching the large, familiar double doors marked as 'CEO's OFFICE-,' by the shining plaque above, the small android fiddled with his thumbs, wondering when he should walk in. According to the time on his bracelet's screen, it was exactly the time he was supposed to walk in,- yet...
Something just didn't feel right. It was almost as if there was something in front of him, trying to keep him from entering. Even though nothing was.. physically there,- aside from the doors, it was..- just like, if he were to attempt stepping forward, something would... happen. Mephone was unsure of what this meant. It- it made no sense, afterall. What could possibly happen? All he had to do was go where he was supposed to.
A raging blockage filled his head, his thoughts fighting themselves.
Some of his thoughts told him to turn around, for whatever reason. Some forced him to go forward, into the office. So forcefully, it was like he couldn't decline even if he wanted to.

So he chose to still himself. Standing so still, unmoving. You'd think his feet were stuck to the ground, keeping him locked in place. But it wasn't his feet, no.
It was his head.

Swallowing, Mephone nervously scanned his surroundings, making sure to take in everything. He hadn't had time to do that yet, really. Everything was moving very fast.
Or was it? Was this normal?
.. Maybe he'd ask one day.
Turning his head to the left, he eyed down one of the tables set up next to the big doors.
Covered in a rich velvet cloth, the table contained different types of shining golden statues. Each one had letters carved in, as well as numbers.
Every single one had the number one.

They looked pretty, in his opinion.
The table to the right was almost identical, except it had picture frames above the table too. The frames had images of Mr. Cobs, holding one of these small golden statues. He smiled.
He looked a little bit different, though. His hair was brighter, and his face was.. smoother? He looked very friendly in the picture.

Mephone quickly shaked his head, reminding himself of the task at hand. He had to go into the office.. for- something.
Even though his head throbbed a little, he could feel a burning anticipation. Curiosity.
He had restrained himself from asking Mr. Cobs too many questions. Though, he had no clue why. It was just something nagging in the back of his head telling him he shouldn't be so vocal so fast.
Snickering, Mephone tried shaking that thought away. It was so silly! And nonsensical. Cobs was here to answer his questions. He said so himself that— he was here to help Mephone. So obviously he should ask things!

Sighing, Mephone took a step forward, nearing the out of place, dark wooded doors. Upon further notice, he saw that a shining half bitten apple was imprinted. A silver shining metallic, that blended in so well it could barely be seen.
With a steady hand, Mephone knocked gently. A part of him was excited to see Cobs-
Yet another part of him wished to explore. Wished to touch everything around him, learn. Learn it all.
That could be for another day, though.

Soon, a bellowed, "Come in!" filled the dreary silence.
Mephone placed a hand on the cold knob, twisting it slowly.

The door opened up to the same office, the window wall allowing a golden pink to shine in, painting the oversized room in a state of calm.
Mephone blinked, waiting for his creator to acknowledge him.

The sound of a leather chair seat squeaking was the only thing that sounded throughout the office, the dirty blond man that sat in the chair just taking notice of Mephone being the one entering.
Mephone watched as he locked eyes with him, a grin taking form on the man's face rather quickly.

"Ah! Mephone! You're here. Come, we have stuff to do!" Cobs spoke with sparkling eyes, seeming way too overjoyed.
He looked happy though. So Mephone put on a small smile of his own, skipping over to his creators desk with no worry.