Chapter 1: The haunting past

Iresh is a 18 year old boy. He had just completed his schooling and joined college for his degree.  As it was lockdown due to Covid-19  throughout the world , classes were conducted in virtual mode. Iresh had a terrible school experience by having unfaithful besties who turned out to be the reason for his depression. 

He wasn't even aware that he was handling depression until he completed some courses on psychology.  Now it is 4 months past grade 12 results  and none had ever messaged or texted Iresh after the results. 

Iresh had 8 friends in school . Two were from commerce and Iresh was a lifescience student. It was all good until 2 people from lifescience became close to Iresh and all the 4 had a possessive battle for Iresh's friendship.  

There was his girl bestie named Charu who was also very much keen on only having Iresh to be her best friend and meanwhile there were 3 guys called karthick , Charan and Prasanth who were close with Iresh but ultimately broke Iresh heart on the last day of college when he got sign in his slam book as a token of memory claiming that they never thought him as there best friend. 

Meanwhile Iresh atleast had a text to all his 5 besties claiming that all the possessive battles are of no use and let us all be together after school with a fresh start but none had replied. 

Now it is the last day of November month , where Iresh had thought to message someone who is heart is selecting. 

So Iresh started scrolling the group members name list.