Chapter 5: Those beautiful moments

Time had gone , Iresh had many people at his life now.  Naman , Samar and Hardik were his gang mates while Iresh also had other friends named Yuvaraj , Gopal , Chandru , Kaarthick and Nikit.  

Hardik was very much honest , trust worthy , a foot ball lover and a good companion to speak with. Samar on the other hand was always silent and completed his works on time. Nikit was basically an cat lover and loved to play guitar who shared the next top spot in the heart of Iresh as a best friend. Yuvaraj , Gopal , Chandru and Kaarthick were all just close people now. 

Meanwhile it was 23rd of November , Iresh got his first birthday wish from his best friend for the first time in his life. Not only that even Naman made Samar and Hardik to wish Iresh. Iresh was so happy for all the love that he received from his best friends. Meanwhile within a month there was another lockdown due to the rise in covid cases all over the country and thus there classes moved back to online mode. 

Meanwhile  Iresh and Naman were in constant touch and finally they again met at the month of April with a fresh start.  This time there were multiple changes at their lives. Naman , Hardik and Kaushik along with Samar , Raveena , Rita , Prakash and Sita were on one side whereas Iresh and his 4 new friends other than Nikit are on the other side. Iresh and Naman frequently had some encounters and everything was going good.