Chapter 2: The first message

Iresh started to find random names on his mobile phone at the WhatsApp group and suddenly he found name of a guy called Naman. 

So he had courage upon himself and sent a Hi! message.  He got his reply immediately and pretty soon he started texting.  Naman was also a boy from Uttar Pradesh and  they belonged to the same city but were part of different area.  Naman seemed to be a quiet and studious boy with a passion for handwork and dedication. 

Slowly there chat followed and meanwhile Iresh could find that both of them had a love for reading books and drawing as well as a love for nature photography. 

3 months had passed and suddenly one day naman asked about Iresh birthday,  to which iresh replied as November 23rd and then instantly a message popped up claiming apologies for not wishing for his birthday. 

Iresh had a small smile at his face and he was happy that his new friend could remember there first meeting date.  but still Iresh was not sure about establishing naman as his best friend due to his past experiences. 

Meanwhile it was at the month of April where they had their vacation . One day night suddenly a message came from Naman ask about how is Iresh doing? , It was a surprise for Iresh but at the same time he was able to feel that naman could be the best part at his life. 

This time Iresh and Naman both thought of having a conversation over a phone call. And so they planned it on a Saturday. It was a fine evening where they had a great conversation for an hour. 

Iresh also planned for a Online meeting to stream a movie named "Taqdeer" together. It was a happy meet and even though if they were known , both of them were feeling shy to even say a hi to each other.  So it all happened and then it was the month of May and now it was Naman's birthday and this time Iresh created an digital poster of them as they have never met and also , sent a big message with their sweet memories and mentioned naman as his best friend.  

Naman's reply made iresh understand that he was very much happy about the gesture of iresh. 

But Iresh was still a bit worried and was looking for a positive sign again at his life.