Chapter 4: The first meet.

It was finally declared that the college will open from the month of September. Meanwhile Iresh had relocated near college and also this time his academic performances weren't that good. He had just 77% of total marks. His parents were occupied with rage whereas Iresh was the only one who was aware that his depression and unbalanced life caused such a problem.  

But still Iresh was so happy to meet Naman for the first time . It was a little late and naman had texted Iresh the classroom number. He could recognize some of his classmates at the way. Finally he entered the class and saw Naman. Naman was sitting along with 5 more people. Samar was at Naman's neighborhood accompanied with Hardik who was a common friend for both Iresh and Naman.    

Iresh sat at one end of the long desk , meanwhile he could witness some relocation at his desk. He heard Mahir a brilliant but at the same time a very unpredictable boy laugh and make fun of naman saying that he is willing to sit beside Iresh.  

Iresh was not in a state of mind to pay attention to these gossips due to the fact that all he needed was only naman and not anybody else. And so they started conversing as usual. These magical moments were meant to be so special as it made Iresh so happy.