Chapter 8: The darker nights and the heavier heart

Iresh also had another bestie named Meera. Meera was his last best friend and the one whom he believed completely . Iresh somehow after a month during his vacation told Meera about his friendship with Naman and how he miss him. Meera added more plight to his sorrow by remarking that Naman had rage over Iresh because of not confiding about his research work and felt that his life was better with Kaushik . Meanwhile Iresh also got Gopal and Yuvaraj who made serious claims that Naman as a bestie to Iresh is not a healthier bond. Iresh on the other hand was extremely confused  with his life. 

Meanwhile the second half of the third year had already begin and Iresh finally made up his mind to talk to Rita , his close friend and he told her about his life and asked her about What to do?  

All Rita could tell Iresh was to talk with his bestie . Two days later Hardik , Naman and Iresh had met to discuss about a project work.  Raveena came in the middle and this made Iresh terrified. Iresh had no way and so he somehow messaged Naman to meet him up at the entrance of their building . Iresh poured his heart out but not completely to Naman and all he asked naman was to speak to Iresh as usual. Naman smiled and said yes and this added a significant positive note on Iresh's heart .  

Days had gone by and now it is the time for their vacation. Iresh had started to live alone , he had forgotten Naman and his memories for a while now. At last he wanted to have a sweet end for their friendship and so he gave him a gift during Hardik's birthday.  

On the other hand Iresh was happy with Chandru who was very close with Iresh at the  recent times. But one day Chandru had also told Iresh about the fact that all those people who are beside him are just temporary and he is not considering anyone as his nest friend. 

Now this broke Iresh's heart more and he came back to his home.