Ursa Potter and The Philosopher's Stone

The screen came on showing a street on Private Drive. It then quickly showed a house with the number four on it. A man appeared on the corner where a cat had been sitting silently watching. he walked over the street silently, the cat's tail twitch and its eyes narrowed.

" Minnie,'' the marauders cheered causing Minerva rolled her eyes but had a fond smile on her face.

" How many times have I told you not to call me that?'' she asked the group of boys curiously.

Remus respond before James or Sirius could come up with a sarcastic remake, " Many times professor.''

A man could be seen on Privet Drive, he was tall, thin, and very old. The man also had a very long grey bread. He was wearing long rodes and a purple cloak that swept the ground. His eyes were light, bright, and sparkling behind his glasses. The man was Albus Dumbledore, a man who was busy rummaging through his cloak.

He chuckled and muttered, " I should have known,'' he found what he was looking for inside his pocket. it seemed to a silver cigarette lighter. He flicked it open, held it up in the air, and clicked it. The nearest street lamp went out with a slight pop.

" I want it,'' Sirius said a with a mischievous smirk, a smirk that caused a smile to grace Ursa's face.

Minerva shook her head at his words though, " No,'' she told him bluntly making him pout.

He clicked it again- the next lamp flickered into darkness, " Fancy seeing you here, Professor McGonagall.'' He turned to smile at the tabby cat, but it had gone. In it's a place was a rather severe-looking woman. She, too, was wearing a cloak, and emerald one. Her hair was drawn into a tight bun yet she looked distinctly ruffled.

" How did you know it was me?'' she had asked Albus.

Albus chuckled lightly, " My dear professor, I've never seen a cat sit so stiffly.''

Professor McGonagall grew annoyed at his words, " You'd be stiff too if you'd been sitting on a brick wall all day.''

" All day?'' he questioned, " When you could have been celebrating? I must have passed a dozen feasts and parties on my way here,'' he admitted causing McGonagall to glare at him angrily.

" What was everyone celebrating?'' Fleamont asked confused.

Ursa shook her head and sighed, " Not everyone was celebrating,'' she admitted making everyone look at her, as Oliver tightened his hold on her.

Sirius grew more confused by the girl, he could tell she knew him on some level from the way she hugged him. But what he couldn't figure out was how.

" Oh, yes everyone's celebrating, all right,'' she replied impatiently, " You'd think they'd be a bit more careful, but no-even the muggles have noticed something's going on. it was on their news,'' She jerked her head back at the Dursley's dark living room window, " I heard it. The flock of owls... shooting stars... Well, they're not completely stupid. They were bound to notice something. Shooting stars down in Kent- I'll bet that was Dedalus Diggle. He never had much sense.''

" You can't blame them,'' Dumbledore told her gently, " We've had precious little to celebrate for eleven years.''

She threw a sharp, sideways glance at Dumbledore, as though he was going to tell her something, so she went on, " A sine thing it would be if, on the very day You-Know-Who seems to have disappeared at last, the muggle found out about us all. I suppose he has gone, Dumbledore?''

" It certainly seems so,'' Dumbledore replied, " We have much to be thankful for. Would you care for a lemon drop.''

" It is not possible,'' Walburga breathed out in shock, " It is not.''