The Dursleys

The screen lit up again, 10 year old Harry Potter was sleeping. The camera moved to show a cramped little room. Outside the room A tall woman could be seen screeching while knockings furiously on the door to the cupboard, and then unlocking it from outside.

" Where's your sister?'' James asked wondering where his daughter could be if this was how his son was treated.

Harry hesitated to answer, he wasn't sure how his parents would react, " We never shared the same room,'' was all he gave away.

" Up! Get Up! Now!'' the woman yelled before storming away from the door.

" They made you sleep in a cupboard,'' James breathed out in shock. They were Potter's for Merlin's sake, they should have been treated better than this.

Mary looked at her friend confused, " Who was that?''

" My sister, Petunia,'' Lily admitted.

 A small brunette could be seen hurrying around the house doing chores. Before heading into the kitchen to start breakfast. The girl was Ursa Potter, though most couldn't tell by looking at her. Bruises scattered her arms from where her uncle had grabbed her roughly, she was quiet learning early on not to speak unless spoken to. 

Mattheo glared at the screen, the thought of someone being cruel enough to hurt the girl made his blood boil. What made him even more furious was there was nothing he could do about it, he couldn't kill her relatives; he last name already made the ministry and Dumbledore suspicious. So he was left seething, coming up with creative ways to get revenge.

James had tears in his eyes, this was his daughter was treated. James believed his mother, after seeing the girl on the screen. But what hurt more was he believed this was why Ursa hugged Sirius and not him, he believed that some part of her blamed him for this. And sadly enough James blamed himself, if he were a better father he could have prevented this.

Sirius and Regulus remained quiet though, neither having anything to say what happened to the girl. Nothing they said could change it. Having grown up the same why, Sirius and Regulus still flinched at certain things and didn't speak unless spoken to.

" They treated you like a house elf,'' Fleamont yelled in outrage of how is granddaughter was being treated.

Orion shook his head, " Most house elves are treated better than this,'' he admitted.

Euphemia and Walberga were shocked that they're husbands were agreeing on something, let alone how a magical child should be raised. 

From her spot near the stove Ursa could hear her cousin Dudley running up and down the steps in an attempt to get her brother up, " Wake up, cousin! We're going to the Zoo.''

Back in the kitchen Ursa was near the stove cooking as Dudley came running into the room.

" Oh, here comes the birthday boy!'' Petunia cheered happily as see she saw her son. Harry slowly walked in behind their cousin, not sparing his sister a glance as their walked over him, " Why don't you just cook breakfast and try not burn anything.''

" Yes, Aunt Petunia,'' Harry said before taking over for his sister.

Ursa moved out of her brother's way quickly, " I want everything to be special for my Dudley's special day,'' the older moved spoke a she tightly hugged her son.

Sirius scoffed, " I'm surprised she can fit her arms around him,'' he exclaimed, causing the hall to break out in laughter.

" What happened between you and Ursa,'' Lily asked Harry, wondering if their relationship was similar to her and her sister.