Guests from 1940

After finding out about Ursa's inheritance, Aquila dragged Ursa over to the Slytherin table to sit with the rest of their family. The young Potter girl ended up sitting in between Aquila and Regulus. Next Regulus was her mother and father and next to Aquila was her own parents.  Aquila was sitting on Viktor's lap and Fleur sat next Orion and Walburga.

The Great Hall was ready for the movie to start when another letter found it's when to Minerva. The Head of Gryffindor picked up the piece of parchment and adjusted her glasses to be able to read, " After finding out about Lady Potter-Black-Lestrange's inheritance you shall be receiving a few more guest, one more important to the story the others.''

" Why did they call her Lady?'' Hermione questioned, furious that they would the give the girl such a title.

Luna Lovegood spoke in defense this time, " May be the letters are from the future, at least that's what the Nargles tell me.''

Many stared at the girl in confusion, not having heard someone speak in such a way before. Lily Evans was enraged by the thought, she was supposed to become Lady Potter, she was supposed to have married James, this wasn't part of the plan.

Just as many were getting over Luna's words another bright light appeared. Disappearing just as quickly, in its place stood Abraxas Malfoy, Avery, Rosier, Lestrange, Nott, Mulciber, Dolohov, and Tom Riddle.

" Tom what did you do this time?'' Abraxas asked his friend.

Tom shook his head quickly, dismissing any notion that he had something to with this. Looking around the Great Hall, Tom could tell there still at Hogwarts just in a different time, the hall and the students were different. 

" Welcome,'' Minerva said, gaining their attention.

The group looked at her in shocked, " Minnie?'' they questioned causing the marauders to laugh.

Minerva rolled her eyes at the behavior, " You have been brought here to watch the lives of Ursa and Harry Potter. Now please t+ake a seat so we can continue.''

The Slytherins from 1940 took their seats though they were still confused as to why they were here. None of them had anything to do with Potters.

The screen came back on to show Ursa Potter walking to the bookstore in Diagon Alley. She made no attempt to catch up with her brother and Hagrid and figured she have more time look around without them. Her eyes lit up as she walked into the  bookstore.

" I know it's beautiful,'' a female voice said, catching her attention. The girl was slightly taller than her, had long blonde hair, pale skin, and stack of books in her arms, " Sorry, that was rude, I'm Aquila, Aquila Malfoy.''

" Ursa...Potter,'' she responded. 

Aquila was shocked by the name but quickly covered it up, " Are you going to Hogwarts?'' Ursa nodded, still unsure of whether or not she was dreaming, " So am I, we could shop together if you like.''

" I'd like very much,'' Ursa admitted with a shy smile, " I'm not really sure where I'm going, I just saw a bookstore and had to come.''

The blonde chuckled at her words, " I'm the same way, my mother's had to drag me out of here before,'' she explained causing both to laugh.

" Ah, the start of a beautiful friendship,'' Aquila said resting her head on Ursa's shoulder.

Sirius pouted, " You became friends because of books?'' he questioned in outrage.

" Did she really have to drag you out of there?'' Tom questioned, no one seemed to understand his love learning expect this two girls.

Aquila smiled and nodded, " Now she has drag both of us out their. I think that's why she has grey hairs.''