Gamekeeper and Keeper of Keys and Grounds

" Tell me it gets better,'' James begged his children, he couldn't stand the thought of it getting worse than this.

Ursa smiled at him happily, " It does for a time,'' she told him.

That stormy night, a tall house, on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The Dursleys, Harry, and Ursa have moved there for the time due to the chaos of the letters. the family is sleeping, Vernon and Petunia up the stairs, while Dudley was sleeping on the sofa. Harry laid on the ground drawing a birthday cake in the dirt. Ursa however had her nose in one of her books, she had given up celebrating her birthday.

" Make a wish, Harry,'' the boy muttered to himself before blowing the picture away.

The Marauders and James parent's frowned at the idea.  

Ursa was too lost in her book though, Harry had long since given up on telling her happy birthday. What was the point, she thought, they were the only was who cared that they were around everyone else had left them. The girl didn't know when her birthday was the Dursleys never celebrated it, so she grew uncaring of when it was.

Suddenly, thumping can be heard coming from the door. The thumping was in sync with the thunder making it hard for Ursa to concentrate, Harry had long since stood up, and Dudley was now awake. The door thump again causing Ursa to shut her book and hide beneath the stair. Harry moved to a hide behind one of the walls. Dudley cowered on one of the windowsills as Petunia and Vernon appear at the bottom of the steps, Vernon holding a double barrel gun in his hands.

" You said things got better,'' James whined in annoyance.

Ursa chuckled at her father, " They are getting better, trust me.''

" Who's there?'' Vernon yelled as the door banged again before falling down. A giant man appears, " Ahh!''

" Hagrid,'' shouted the marauders, many sighed in relief that the children weren't in any real danger.

" Sorry 'about that,'' Hagrid apologized as he put the door back up.

" I demand that you leave at once, sir!'' Vernon exclaimed aiming his gun at him, " You are breaking and entering!''

Petunia gasps quietly in fear as Hagrid grabs the gun and bend it upwards. Ursa watched the scene in amazement, to her this was a dream come true. Someone was finally teaching the Dursleys a lesson.

" Dry up, Dursley, you great prune,'' Hagrid told him as the gun fired upwards, blasting a hole in the ceiling, causing the two to shriek in fear. Hagrid took notice of the boy standing by the windowsill, " Boy, I haven't seen you since you was a baby, Harry, but you're bit more along than I would have expected. Particularly 'round the middle. And where that sister of yours Ursa, though your father always called her his little Fawn.''

" First of all, I am insulted you think that thing is mine,'' James stated, looking quiet offended by the man's words, " And secondly she is my little Fawn no matter how old she is.''

" Prongs, only certain people understand why you call her that,'' Sirius explained to him.

Lily was the one to break up their conversation, " Where did you even come up with those stupid nicknames?'' she asked them bitterly.

The Marauders looked at the redhead slightly offended by her words, " They're not stupid,'' Ursa defended, and why wouldn't she, they were her Uncle Moony and Uncle Pads. And to say the least she was glad Lily Evans wasn't the her mother.

Dudley looked at hagrid terrified, " I-I-I'm not Harry.''

Harry moved away from the wall, revealing himself, " I-I am.''