Under The Cupboard & Up In The Attic

Back at the Dursleys', Petunia and bundled up Dudley hurry into the house. 

" It's all right, sweetheart,'' Petunia assured her son as they walked into the living area.

Harry, Vernon, and Ursa enter the house next  Vernon slammed the from door closed before shoving Harry against the wall by the stairs. Their uncle grabbing hold of the young boys hair.

Hermione was outraged, glaring at the brunette that was sat at Ravenclaw, " Why didn't you say anything to stop it?!'' she yelled.

" It would have only made it worse,'' Ursa replied coldly.

Lily shook her head wondering where her and James went wrong, " He's still your brother.''

Shocking everyone Regulus defended the young girls action, " What good would it have done, clearly this man doesn't see reason.''

Lily glared at the young slytherin, " Didn't Sirius defend you when you children.''

" Evans,'' Sirius hissed at her angrily, " Though Prongs is my best mate, don't speak of things you know very little about.''

James wanted to defend Lily, but he knew Sirius was right. The eldest of the two Black siblings was very touchy when it came to mentioning his family. And the group knew better than to bring his sister into a conversation.

" Ow,'' Harry hissed in pain as his head hit off the wall.

Vernon glared at the boy as he spoke, " What happened?''

" I swear I don't know!'' Harry responded, " One minute, the glass was there and then it was gone! It was like magic!''

Ursa frowned at her brother's words, she knew the Dursleys hated anything to with magic. They weren't even allowed to read about it.

Vernon scoffed at his nephews words, shoving Harry into the cupboard under the stairs, Vernon slammed the doors shut, " There is no such thing as magic,'' he exclaimed before blacken the vents on the door, " Girl!'' he yelled.

Ursa flinched before walking over to her uncle, " Yes Uncle Vernon.''

" What were you doing during all of this?'' he asked her bitterly, grabbing her arm tightly.

Ursa winced painfully knowing that in the morning she would have more bruises, " I was trying to catch up with you and Aunt Petunia.''

The Great Hall froze, some may have never liked the Potters but no one wanted to see a child in pain. Mattheo was furious, having to be calmed down by Theo and Blaise before he did something stupid. Walburga couldn't move, more or less she felt like she couldn't breathe, the last time she saw that look was on her oldest son. And he had that look because of her.

Narcissa looked at her, " Is that all he did?'' hoping that this was as far as the abuse went.

Ursa shook her head no, refusing to speak of the matter. Oliver was furious, mad that she didn't tell him, mad that she had to grow up in this sort of environment. But sadly he couldn't speak on the matter now, not when she was in his arms almost in tears.

Viktor and Fleur were shocked, the girl they have come to care for as their sister was treated horribly. The two older students saw how Harry and his friends treated her and decided to become the family she didn't have. Neither knew what what she went through, they hoped they never would have to experience it themselves, so the most they could was console her to the best of their ability. 

" Head up stairs,'' Vernon ordered bitterly.

Ursa was about to defend herself, tell him this wasn't her fault. But she knew that her pleas would fall on deaf ears. So she silently walked up the stairs, knowing already what was going to happen.