Inheritance

Ursa ever the curious girl she was listened closely to all the things Gringotts offered, other than vaults to store money. When the subject of inheritance tests came up she became even more interested. Allowing Harry and Hagrid to off on their own to gather Harry's school supplies, Ursa followed after Griphook.

" Why would you want to do an inheritance test?'' Lily asked confused, the girl was clearly James' daughter and if she was Harry's sister than she was Lily's daughter as well.

Ending up in Griphook's office, both parties sat down near his desk. The goblin pulled out a piece of parchment and a small dagger causing the young brunette to tense noticeably. Ursa had a terrible fear of blood, it came years of being abused and beaten by her uncle.

Griphook noticed the girl tense, " Just a prick, Ms. Potter, Three drops per parchment,'' he explained to her hoping to calm her nerves, " One tells you members of your family and your ladyship, another your magical heritage, and the third...''

Griphook was cut off by the young Potter Heiress, " Hemophobia,'' she stated causing the goblin to raise an eyebrow at her curiously, " The fear of blood,'' Ursa added quickly before holding out one of her hands and looking away.

Inheritance of Ursa Potter

Name: Ursa Seri Potter - Black

Birthday: October 31, 1979

Father: James F. Potter (Birth; Deceased)

Mother:  Regulus A. Potter nee Black (Birth; Deceased)

Lily J. Evans (Step-Mother; deceased)

Siblings: Harry J. Potter (Brother; blood adopted by James F. Potter)

Grandparents: Fleamont Potter (Grandfather; Father's side; deceased)

Euphemia Braithwaite nee Potter (Grandmother; Father's side; deceased)

Orion A. Black (Grandfather;  Mother's side; deceased)

Walburga Black nee Black (Grandmother; Mother's side; deceased)

Uncles: Sirius Black (Uncle; Mother's side; imprisoned)

Vernon Dursley (Uncle; Step-mother side; Alive)

Aunts: Petunia Dursley nee Evans (Aunt; Step-mother side; Alive)

Godparents: Remus J. Lupin (Godfather; alive)

Rabastan Lestrange (Godfather; alive; imprisoned)

Minerva McGonagall (Godmother; alive)

Narcissa Malfoy nee Black (Godmother; alive; imprisoned)

Cousins: Nymphadora Tonks (Alive; Blood adoption)

Aquila Malfoy (Alive; Blood Adoption)

Draco Malfoy (Alive; Blood adoption)

Dudley Dursley (Alive; Step-mother side)

Lady/Lord/Heir/Heiress

Gryffindor (Paternal side)

Black (Maternal Adoption)

Ravenclaw (Ancestral)

Potter (Paternal side)

Pervelle (Paternal side)

Le Fey (Blood Adoption)

Lestrange (Godfather's side)

Magical Test of Ursa Seri Potter