Diagon Alley

The next day the siblings walked with Hagrid down the streets of London. 

Harry began reading off the list that was given to them with their Hogwarts letters, " First year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand.''

" Essential bit of equipment,'' Hagrid added.

" One pair of dragon-hide gloves,'' Harry continued, " Hagrid, do they mean for a real dragon?''

Hagrid scoffed, " Well, they don't mean for a penguin, do they? Heh, crikey, but not a dragon.''

" Fast and misunderstood beasts,'' Hagrid told them, " Fast and misunderstood.''

Ursa's ears perked up at the word, " Dragons are real?'' she asked in wonder, " Can I meet one?''

" I knew there was a reason you were my favorite,'' Charlie stated, chuckling lightly at the younger version of the Potter girl. Since he heard of the young Potter girl and her love of animals, specifically dragons Charlie had sent her many books about the creatures.

Fred and George turned to there brother, " We thought we were your favorite,'' they said somewhat offended.

" Why would she want to see a dragon?'' Lily scoffed at the idea, to her the idea was ridiculous.

Aquila glared at her best friends "mother", " We love animals Ursa and I.''

Hagrid suddenly eyes a woman and then he nods. The woman then returns to reading her paper.  The three continue walking down the street as the twins continue to read the list of items they'll need.

" All student must be equipped with... one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat, or a toad,'' Ursa listed before turning to look at Hagrid, " Could we find all this in London?''

" If you know where to go,'' the half-giant assured her.

They walked towards a corner store, as they got closer the sign above had " The  Leaky Cauldron" magically appear. They enter the store, seeing several patrons that were speaking to each other and hearing music playing in the background.

" Ah, Hagrid!'' one of the men greeted cheerfully, " The usual, I presume?''

" No thanks, Tom'' Hagrid said, brushing off the offer, " I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Harry and Ursa here buy their school supplies.''

" Bless my soul,'' Tom said in shock as he stared at the siblings, " It's Harry and Ursa Potter.''

" Wait a second, this is right before we meet,'' Aquila realized before smiling happily.

Ursa nodded before getting off Oliver's lap and hugging her best friend, " The day we became sisters.''

James smiled at his daughter and her friends. He was glad she had people who cared about her, even he wasn't there to protect her. He could tell from how Aquila snapped at Lily that they were as close as him and Sirius.

Narcissa who knew that the two girls were practically attached at the hip and smiled at them. The woman lost both of her sisters and she refused to let that happen to her daughter, even if her daughter's sisters weren't blood related.

The pub immediately went silent as everyone  had heard what Tom had said. A man comes up and shakes the twins hands.

" Welcome back, Mr. and Ms. Potter, welcome back,'' The man said happily.