Chapter 0 - Epilogue

BREAKING NEWS!! A FAMOUS CRIMINAL HAS FINALLY CAUGHT BY AI POLICE ON 10 AUGUST 20XX.

A bright screen was hanging on a tall buildings. A news was played on the screen, a million of mankind was looking at them.

"It is said that they've failed in robbery attempt to steal antarcite sword on cloak tower."

A criminals showed up, a girl first show up. She was smiling, she have a dark blue hair with light streak on it. Have a right green eyes and left light blue eyes, have pair of robotic cat ears.

" First criminal, a domestic AI robot named Mdroid0069 or know as Cherubine Lycanthrope."

Rubine chuckled and glance at the reporter, both of her hand was locked in advance technology handcuff which it completely covered her entire palm. She was 160 cm tall, was supposed to be 159 cm but 1cm was for the black heels she wore. Instead of human ear, it was a canine shaped metal ear.

She pout and say in spoiled voice.

"You spell my name wrong, metal head~ "

The screen immediately change to her profile along with pile of crime she did with Lykios.

" The criminal had committed countless of crimes including arson, vandalism, gangsterism, robbery, corruption, blackmailing and threatening human life...."

Second criminal was aggressively pushed out by the AI police, a big robot that was under name "Soldieroid0001". About 170cm tall, his hair colour match as Chiya. His left eyes was red, wearing a black leather mask. He curse in silent, his face look like he's about kill someone.

"...Shit.."

"Second criminal, another domestic AI that was lead by Mdroid0069. A Mdroid0069's buddies who followed her order and committing heavy crimes, Btroid0050 or known as Lykios Lycanthrope."

Both of them was tied and was guarded by six AI robots. The robots was tall enough to overpowered them, their head was coating with projection glass. All of them was stand firmly around the criminals.

Just how violence act as they done to the point of this happen?

"Btroid0050 has done heavy crimes such as AI police's genocide, murder, bombing, killing and more involving with killing attempt. "

"It is believed that someone has hack their mind security and allow them to have emotion and gain sentient. "

As people said, a brain and a brawl. As both of them entered a black coloured van, a lot of paparazzi approaching the van as it slowly move forward. Rubine's positive personality was overpowering the situation as she waving toward the the camera.

"We becoming a superstar, brother!"

Rubine laugh proudly while swaying both of her leg side by side. Her smile brighten up the situation but it immediately faded as the darkness consumed it due to Lykios's negativity.

"Why are you so salty, brother~"

"... "

Lykios's eyes were sharply staring at Rubine, knowing that he grit his teeth inside his mask. His stare were creating hole on Rubine's head, she chuckle.

"Do you know how long the prison duration for us as wanted criminal?"

Rubine who sitting in between of two motionless guard, Lykios was sitting behind her.

"3 years is easy for us as a robot, I had a plan to escape though."

Live and laugh. That's Rubine's moto, she simply didn't easily to give up on something and will tried to find a way to escape. Lykios look at her eyes, he let out a long sigh.