Chapter 6 - Marshalling

*Rubine and Lykios POV*

4 am... Third floor of Emerald Prison..

**D I N G**

*You have arrived to the third floor~*

The voice of female artificial intelligence in the elevator echoing through the small and round speaker on its ceiling.

The pneumatic door slowly slide opened as the duo walk out from it, Rubine was slightly shambled, her red magenta sleeve almost torn apart. Her right arm was covered in few scratches that turn pitch black, she sigh and continue to walk ahead her brother.

"...The elevator is working well, the problem was only on robot."

Lykios carefully inspected the situation to make sure it was safe.

"Thankfully the elevator was close to our cell."

However, there is also a thorn side which they had to fight the robots that lose their own minds...

Rubine remember the time when she had to put out misery of the robots by crushing their head with her hand.

**Flashback**

"Damn it!! Out of all people!"

Rubine was dodging every attack from the strange looking automaton, it's movement was violent as if it was controlled like puppet by someone.

"Why do I have to kill my own kind..?!!"

It was cleaning robot, it keep swinging a blunt object that supposed to be a "broom" on Rubine. Their body was almost deteriorated to the point only their inner exoskeleton remain. Both of it's eyes shining in red and keep screeching with their broken voice box.

"..-_-_bzzz-tt-<<KILL!!>>zz-t-tt <<MUST- KILL>>!!!"

Rubine's eyes look hesitated, she squeezed her eyes and clench her fist. She needs to save her energy for the next obstacles.

"-__-_<<MUS-"

Before the helpless robot finish it's looping phrases, Rubine put a heavy punch on it's head as the iron material head turned dent.

The robot stretch it's skeletal arm and managed to scratch her face, creating spark of fire on her cheek. Rubine step back from the ring and cover the scratch with her right palm.

"-!! Thankfully it's not damaging my eyes."

Rubine sprint toward the robot and clenching her fist again. She cast out another punch on their face as it caused their head to spin 360°.

The head turn backward from the impact, it immediately detached from the body and thrown into the air before falling to the tile floor leaving a thung sound echoing the corridor.

The automaton's body fall on the floor in sitting position and finally deactivated, ending it's misery from controlled like a puppet on string.

Rubine then noticed her right arm was covered in claw scratches, she didn't take much about it and brush it off with a sigh of exhaustion.

Her eyes glow in green and cyan, in hostile look, she get close to the body part and about to dismantle it with her claw, Lykios then grab her shoulder.

"No need to crush their torso, domestic robots doesn't have turbine core."

He put a concern face on his face.