Chapter 5 - Two Rabbit

*Rubine POV*

A few hour after the outbreak, the time Cameron's team encounter with corrupted for first time....

Emerald Prison was the palace for most wanted criminal which it has a high technology security including hidden cameras, advance AI guards, drones with high quality weapon.

The dim prison was huge enough to fit more than thousand of robots. For instance, this only for defecting robots, they will either getting reset into default or getting deactivated and disposed into a scrap of metals. The great prison for a mindless robot...

The darkness take turn....

Once they're no longer fun to play with, they will immediately thrown out like a ragdoll. Be either thrown alive into a dumpster and slowly turn into a rusty junk... Or getting disposed and reduced into a scrap of metals just to be used again.

They created a special hell for a robot that simply following their orders, this is prison for robot with unconscious in their mind or simply became criminal.

She then heard a familiar female voice that seem to be someone close to her, the same serious yet calm voice. The person slam their fist on the table in angry manner.

"I modified you to adapt with human surrounding not to created more problems! "

"You never try understand how much I hate human, ****!!"

The sound of a loud bang on the metal cabinet, her metal fist was strong enough to break the sound barrier.

"...Rubine, listen to me fir-"

"Rubine!!!"

The startled voice trying to say something but "Rubine" already ran out from the room, avoiding from dragging the argument further.

Then a sound of clacking high heels can be heard as it slowly fade into a darkness.

*T a k ! *
* T a k ! *
* T a k ! *

"Human are always the same..."

.
.
.

***Hibernation mode deactivated**

"What is that memory..."

**Visual module restored 40%...**

**Restoration complete. Welcome back, pilot MD069**

Her hazy sight slowly recovered, she slightly raises her head and look around as she's in a dim white cell. Her hand that still cuffed stiffly, her body that leaned on the cold wall in sitting position.

"Hybernation mode cut off? That's strange..."

She raise up her stiff body and walk forward just to look around. The corridor of the cell look strangely empty, as if they leave in such a hurry. She look at the left direction which another cell that she familiar with.

"Are you still alive, Ly?"

She stick out her feet from the cell since both of her hand was cuffed with bar type handcuff and waving it, her ear catch a groaning voice as it twitching. She see a familiar hand gripping the cell bars.

"For the love of god, you're asking the same question for 2100 times for an entire 3 years..."

"I can't believe you have enough energy to count haha."

The dark blue haired girl look confused, and look at the gigantic rectangular shaped digital clock at a main hall, outside of the corridor.

Their cell was located at first floor second floor which was with other robot that supposed to be a criminal, however all of them was relocated to upper floor due to both of them was a wanted criminal.