Chapter 3 - Deafening Silence

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

A massive explosion keep repeating in rhythm, the world is no longer safe for a human nor an AI. It became an open aired prison for human, the city is very far from another region which the Emerald City was a big city and biggest population than other.

To get aid from outside world is nearly impossible even though there was airplane and helicopter, the unknown virus can attack as it might ended up in free fall and crashed the building which caused another disaster.

A spark of fire is everywhere, the road were full of crashed vehicles. The endless scream of the human and sirens as if they've a trumpets during the day of judgement, the night sky were decorated with fireflies of the burning ember.

The deafening sound made Cameron's eardrum vibrating endlessly, but his eyes stay awake from the sleep. His voice seem shaky and his breath is stuck inside his lung.

"W..What in the world..."

* B Z Z T T--*

His ear immediately catch the unknown source, Cameron turn to the electric noise as the broken television was illuminated on the tall building that was on fire. It was a news... It's a bit glitching and have a crash noise but he can hear it clearly.

"---Attention-bzzt - c-citizen-"

"--an unknown v-variant has entered Alice core chamber and corrupt it..---"

"It corrupt.. Every electroni-c devices including androids and turn them into a bloodthirst murders-"

Cameron's heart beating loud by the strange news, he put his hand on his chest as he can felt the death is crawling on his back.

He took a step back slowly and accidentally stumble on the ground debris as he fall on the ground in sitting position. His right hand touch something hairy as if it was a "human head", his body felt a shiver. He couldn't turn around to see what it was, he fear that it's going to be memory stuck in his brain.

"D..Dead body..?"

Is this a TV show? A big prank? Just how sinful are us to be punished by the merciful god?

"--Evacuate immediately if you're outside, destroyed all electronic devices including your androids---"

The television finally gave up on it's hope as the screen turn black, the deafening silent held for a second as if...

*R A H H*

He can sense that something is watching him as a multiple of red light appearing in the dark.

Cameron look behind as multiple of corrupted robots were crawl toward him with their metalic claw that used to be their hand, he quickly raised his gun in panic. His hand were shaky as he couldn't pull the trigger due to panic and anxious.

One of the robot jump on him, he about to pull the trigger, dose of light penetrated the robot's head and explode into a crisp on his face.

"Cough! Cough!"

Cameron accidentally inhaled the fume and wipe off the debris on his face, he look at the direction.

"-!! Luna!"

The robot's head got blow up by Luna who standing right in front of him. The void gun let out a white smoke from it, Luna's right hand is sparking with electric circuit.

Almost half of her lab coat was covered in dirt. Her fingers has lose its the colour that supposed to be a "skin". The heat from the flame cause the air condense as Luna's face look sweating and tired.