35. 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝!

Chapter-35

Author's POV

Her face was covered with sweat and tears. She looked like a mess, yet a beautiful mess.

Chase was blinded by lust. The way she was lying on the bed, half naked turned him on.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips on her. He kissed her roughly. It was a needy, punishing kiss.
He bit her lips harshly, squeezed her bosom roughly and then entered his tongue inside her mouth. Rose struggled, but to no avail. She couldn't fight him.

He pushed himself onto her and literally ate her mouth. When her bruised ass touched the soft mattress, a sharp pain shot through her body, it was stinging.

After a minute or two, he left her mouth. She thought the ordeal was over but how stupid she was!

He spread her legs widely and settled in between her legs.

" Please..don't... don't hurt me.." Rose begged, crying bitterly.

" it should hurt!" was all he said, before cupping her sex roughly.

He had never seen her there. Her pink vaginal lips intrigued him. She was still dry.

" Leave me! Let me go! Please" she cried.

Chase pinched her vaginal lips harshly and Rose stopped crying.

" You are a mons...--"

He started rubbing her clitoris with his thumb roughly. She bit her lips tightly, drawing blood from them and closed her eyes shut.

Memories of the past rushed back like waves hitting the rock.

His thumb moved on her clit furiously, drawing juices out of her vagina.

" Ahhhuh" She yelped in pain when Chase inserted his thick middle finger inside her.

She opened her eyes, he seemed pretty unbothered by her condition.

She clenched the sheets tightly,

" So tight!" He mused, adding another finger.

She felt like she was being torn apart from her insides.

Her toes curled as his fingers moved inside her fast. She loathed herself for reacting to his disgusting touches.

His fingers were hitting the right spots. He smirked seeing her face. She was trying so hard not to moan.

She buried her face in her arms and closed her eyes. She knew she would have an orgasm now. The knot tightening in her stomach was enough to bring shame.

Chase suddenly slowed down the movements.

" Will you do that again? Rose?" Chase asked, rubbing on her clitoris roughly.

She didn't speak. She didn't want to.

He grabbed her bosom roughly and squeezed it.

" Speak.... Rose" He demanded, increasing his pace.

Her toes curled again. She bit her lips, she was about to cum but then he slowed down all of a sudden.

" I can do this all night!" he started moving his fingers inside of her. " If that's what your hungry cunt wants!" he snarled.

She looked at him angrily.

" Don't talk to me like this!" Rose said, tearing up.

Chase pinched her vaginal lips, earning a deep hiss from her.