88. 𝙱𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

Chapter-88

Author's POV

He raised his knuckles to trace her cheeks but stopped when he saw her visibly flinching.

" Fuck..." he muttered, circling his hands around her waist, pulling her towards him.

She was looking at his chest, not wanting to look into his intense eyes.

He gently traced his knuckles on her cheeks, earning a soft whimper from her.

He looked down at her, his heart clenched as she was looking down, not wanting to look into his eyes.

" Look at me flower..." he said, almost demanding but Rose didn't.

He placed his hand on her fidgeting hands and she widened her eyes, looking at his bruised knuckles.

Unknowingly, she traced his bruised knuckles. He grunted in satisfaction as she did that. She slowly raised her eyes and met his green eyes.

" It's...um.. bleeding," She said, looking at his bloodied fists and then at him.

As much as hurt she was, as much as angry she was, she couldn't stop herself from saying this after seeing his bruised fists.

" Anche il mio cuore sanguina (My heart is bleeding too)" he said, his voice thick.

She didn't understand a word. She looked at him in confusion.

His eyes lingered a little longer on her lips, and the urge to kiss them increased in him. He licked his lips slowly. She unknowingly licked her lips, following his actions.

" I want to make love to you" He said, tracing his knuckles on her cheeks.

She widened her eyes at him, not knowing what to say.

He didn't wait for her to say anything, he lifted her in his arms and dropped her on the bed, gently.

He captured her lips into a soft kiss. Pulling her lips in between his teeth gently, he entered his tongue inside her and gently caressed her tongue with his.

She moaned in his mouth.

" You are irresistible" he husked, leaving trails of kisses on her face and neck.

" Stop me when you don't feel like it" he said, pushing the dress off of her.

Rose gulped looking at his eyes.

Love, lust, madness, obsession, possessiveness, rage, hurt. Everything was there.

A soft moan escaped her lips as his warm tongue covered her bosom. She didn't know when he took off her bra. Squeezing and kneading her other bosom, he gently sucked on her nipples, biting it slowly.

" Rose...I met Chase today..." He said, kissing her all the way until he reached her lower abdomen.

Her body stiffened upon hearing the news. Her eyes widened with fear.

So that's why his knuckles are bruised???? She wondered, looking at him with fearful eyes.

" No...we didn't fight" Donovan read her thoughts and cleared her confusion.

An involuntary sigh of relief escaped her lips which made him look at her with arched brows.

He spread her legs wide and pulled his boxers down, his manhood stood in all its hardened glory.