81. 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢

Chapter-81

Author's POV

She looked at him. His intimidating eyes dared her to move. She stood frozen in her spot.

He waved his forefinger and middle finger at her, signalling her to come towards him. Rose gulped visibly. She could feel the temperature rising. AC wasn't helping her. She felt hot.

Slowly, she peered her eyes towards the door.

" Don't even think about that" he warned, his voice coming out huskier.

It was tempting her.

She looked at him, biting her lips. He wanted to bite them. His member hardened as she took slow steps towards him.

The peach colour dress complimented her glowing skin. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun. Even without any makeup, she looked fabulous. She never failed to capture his heart.

While she took her own time to reach him, he was impatiently waiting for her. His hard member throbbed inside his pants. To plunge inside her.

He almost growled when she stood next to him. Pulling her towards him, he made her sit on his lap, her legs straddling him.

She immediately placed her hands on his chest. A throaty grunt escaped his lips as she sat right on his hardened dick. She felt the vibrations in his chest. The hard flesh underneath her, now, wet pussy, made her gulp hard.

He slowly tucked her hair behind her ears and caressed her cheeks. The sexual tension in the air was increasing by the minute.

His thumb brushed her lips, parting them in the process.

" Beautiful" he mused before pulling her lips into a deep, passionate kiss.

She was taken aback by the sudden kiss. But gradually kissed him back.

He licked her lips, slightly biting the lower lips. Nibbling on her lips, he sucked them before pushing his tongue inside her mouth. She moved slightly causing him to grunt in pleasure. His tongue caressed hers earning a moan from her. After some time, he left her lips. She was breathing heavily while his hands travelled inside her one-piece cloth.

Rose bit her lips as his hands moved closer to her inner thighs.

" Bite them again and I'll bend you over my desk!" He warned, his voice deep and husky.

Rose widened her eyes and immediately stopped biting her lips. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as she glared at him.

He pushed her panties aside, his knuckles slowly brushed her sex. Rose gasped feeling his soft touches.

" Did you have a good talk with her?" He asked, pinching her lips, gently.

She hissed, nodding her head. He pinched them a little roughly demanding a verbal answer from her.

"Oh..Yes," It came out like a moan.

Rose was embarrassed. Red tint covered her cheeks as he looked into her eyes. Lust danced in their eyes.

" Good..." he said, rubbing his thumb on her clit.

Rose threw her head back, clutching his chest.

" I thought you wanted to ask me something?" he said, collecting the juices from her pussy, rubbing it on her entrance.

She whimper-moaned, nodding her head.