8: A FORGOTTEN MARTINEZ

It wasn't Angelo.

She quickly reached for her purse and pulled out her gun.

The man turned around.

"Hey sweetie" he greeted turning off the stove.

"Come on, there's no need for guns. I made you dinner" he smiled holding two plates of tacos.

"I'm vegan" she replied gauging the suspicious man.

"I know! That's why they are made with nature's meat,  vegetables" He smiled stepping out of the kitchen and dropping the plates on the table.

"How did you get in here?" She asked watching the man who walked around like he owned the place.

"It doesn't matter, I'm not here for trouble. I just want to talk" he smiled sitting down.

"I'm not 'talking' with you until you answer my questions" she gritted and he laughed.

"Alright go on sweetie, you want to know how I entered the house?"

"I hijacked the lock, what else?" He asked.

"Yes, how did you know I was here?" She narrowed her eyes at the man who was still smiling.

"I got info that you weren't in your house and honey, I know all there's to know about you" he smiled.

"You're name, age, workplace, address, relationship status and people you hold dear and associate with" he tapped on his plate.

"Now, come sit and eat before your dinner gets cold" he pointed to the empty chair but she didn't bother complying and just stood there glaring at him.

"How do you know all of this" she asked.

"Ah. So many questions" he sighed standing up and began walking towards her causing her to step back.

"If I tell you everything, where's the fun in that?" He chuckled.

"Don't come any closer" she warned when he was inches away from her.

"You can calm down, I don't want to hurt you. I have a message from my boss, he wanted me to deliver it personally Plus your boyfriend needs a kitchen upgrade" he chuckled plopping on the seat and munching his taco.

"Who is your boss" Mia questioned. She needed to know.

"Oh pretty, if I tell you there's no fun in that. Stop asking questions" he replied taking another bite of the taco.

"Also, he's not my boyfriend" she corrected.

"You're literally living in his house, is he your husband then?" He teased but she didn't bother replying to his antics.

"I'm just messing with you" he smiled but still no response.

"I won't give you the boss's message until you eat your dinner and honestly try steak or pork sometime" he licked his lips, his smile never fading.

She sighed and sat down and kept poking at the taco.

He raised his brow at her and she lifted the snack to her mouth and took a bite.

"Okay, I'm eating my dinner, now tell me" She groaned.

"Not so fast cutie, you've to finish the whole taco" he smiled and she grumbled and began to take huge bites from her taco.

"You're very beautiful" he suddenly complimented causing her to freeze.

She raised her head to look at him continuing munching the taco.

"It would be a shame if we were alone in this house, and we didn't have some fun"  he suddenly said and Mia tensed.

"What's that supposed to mean?"  She asked as she took the last bite of her taco and pushed the chair back.