~Attention Dance

July 2022

Min Heejin was wrapping up recordings at the local arena. Sitting down was Hitman Bang and Sungjin of Source. Nearby were the girls of Le Sserafim watching.

"Look at Garam she looks so pretty!!" Eunchae waved at her.

"I have to hand it to her she is a really strong girl to deal with so much negativity. I was worried it was going to affect her." Chaewon said with newfound admiration.

"No girl should ever deserve this much bullying. I hope we can close this case soon." Yunjin said.

"They look pretty cool wish I could dress something like that." Kazuha felt jealous.

"That's their concept Kazuha. We already have our own style.

"It feels so great to celebrate yet another debut." Bighit's CEO said relaxing with some soju.

"The feeling's mutual Bang-ssi. It was a very smart decision to hire that woman into your company. I never seen anyone with the creative talent." Sungjin said impressed.

"Actually she came to me personally. She wanted to have her own agency for her ideas so I gave it to her. What I didn't expect was to have a girl group so soon." Bang said.

"They have a concept unlike anything I have seen before. My own group is about being confident. Some aspects have girl crush, but most of it has its own flavor to it. I wanted Le Sserafim to be about bold fashion. New Jeans feels like it's doing the opposite." Sungjin said.

"This almost reminds me when GFriend first came out. You really helped bring back that old wave of Kpop from the early days. How are the girls now?" Asked Bang.

"Obviously because of difficult circumstances I had to let them go, but I'm very happy they haven't given up to being idols. Sojung-ah is an actress, Yerin-ah and Yuju-ssi have become solos artists while the rest have redebuted in another agency. I just hope they don't forget the memories we had. They were like my daughters and they have a special place." Sungjin smiled fondly at the memories.

"It was a wise choice to let Garam-ah redebut in another group. I never imagined this controversy would blow up to this amount of proportions."

"Her circumstance reminds of my old idol Shannon. Although for very different reasons, the poor girl went through severe bullying. It took her years for her to grow confident and now she's a popular artist. I can't help but feel proud as a father." Sungjin smiled.

"Sounds like you cared for her."

"You have no idea Bang-ssi. My hope is we get this mess fixed so Garam-ah can work in peace." Sungjin said.

"The ajusshis are here!!" Hanni pointed out.

"The hell are these old geezers doing here?" Haerin questioned.

"Guess they come to watch the show." Hyein replied.

"Your old friends are over there Garam-ah." Minji said pointing at where Le Sserafim was sitting.

"Mwo what are they doing here? Shouldn't they be busy performing." Garam said surprised.

"Guess they couldn't resist seeing you today! We should go meet them afterwards." Danielle grinned sweetly before Heejin ordered them to start performing.

[Garam] One two three ay You and me nae mami boiji
Hanchameul chyeodabwa gakkai dagaga You see
[Minji] Ay yeah you see ey ey ey ey
[Haerin] One two three yonggiga saenggyeotji
Imi aneun ne nunchi gogaereul dollyeo cheoncheonhi yeogi
[Hanni] You see [Minji] Yeogi boini
[Danielle] Looking for attention neoyagesseo hwaksilhage naro mandeulgesseo
[Hyein] Stop Eyyy Drop the question drop the drop the question
[Minji] Want attention wanna want attention
[Hanni] You give me butterflies you know nae mameun ontong Paradise
[Hyein] Kkumeseo kkaewojuji ma
[Garam] You got me looking for attention you got me looking for attention
[Hanni] Gakkeumeun jeongmal hetgallijiman bunmyeonghan geon
[Hyein] Got me looking for attention
[Haerin] Neol uyeonhi majuchin cheokhallae
[Danielle] Mot bon cheok jinagallae
[Hanni] You're so fine gotta gotta get to know ya nawa nawa georeoga jwo
[Garam] Jigeum doraseomyeon I need ya need ya need ya to look at me back
[Minji] Hey da deulkyeosseotna neol bomyeon hateuga twieonawa
[Haerin] Nan satangeul chatneun Baby (Baby) nae mameun seolleiji
[Hyein] Eyyy drop the question drop the drop the question
[Minji] Want attention wanna want attention
[Garam] You give me butterflies you know nae mameun ontong Paradise
[Hyein] Kkumeseo kkaewojuji ma
[Haerin] You got me looking for attention you got me looking for attention
[Hanni] Gakkeumeun jeongmal hetgallijiman bunmyeonghan geon
[Hyein] Got me looking for attention
[Minji] You got me looking for attention you got me looking for attention
[Danielle] Gakkeumeun jeongmal hetgallijiman bunmyeonghan geon
[Hyein] Got me looking for attention
[Garam] A T T E N T I on Attention is what I want
[Danielle] A T T E N T I onAttention is what I want
[Hanni] A T T E N T I on Attention is what I want
[Hyein] A T T E N T I on You got me looking for attention
Music end

"Unnie!!!" Eunchae came to hug the girl.

"What are you doing here?" Garam reunited with her old friend.

"We came here to watch you! You look so beautiful today!" Eunchae looked at her senior with admiration.

"You must be Garam's old colleagues I am Kim Minji. We've been taking care of her very well." The elder bowed formally.

"You don't look bad that kiddo. Love the natural look." Sakura complimented.

"You look really pretty I'm kinda jealous." Yunjin adds as Minji struggles what to say.

"Hey unnies it's been a while!" Hanni waved.

"You must be the Australian kid we heard about."

"I'm Australian too! It's so cool to meet other overseas idol!" Danielle also rushed towards her senior.

They all celebrated Garam's debut with cute and hilarious pictures. One picture in particular was a funny one where Hanni photo bombed one of Garam and Minji leading to their faces being blurred. Hanni got quite a scolding after that by Minji. Garam placed it with her aa memorabilia.