~Hype Boy (Danielle,Garam,Haerin)

July 2022

"We're here!" Danielle waved before Haerin shoved her in.

"What was that for!?"

"You're holding up the damn line! You're not the only one who's being interviewed babo!" Haerin slammed her bookbag down walking past Danielle.

"You're such a jerk Haerin!" Danielle Cried out before Garam helped her get up.

"Just ignore her unnie. No need to be so hostile on the first day." Garam said as she sat between the furious Danielle and Haerin.

"As usual why do you two always fight? You should learn to treat your peers with respect Haerin-ah and Danielle-ah, replying to hostility with more hostility won't ease the situation. Aigoo why does this always happen with you two. You're treating me like an eomma who's disciplining her rebellious daughters!" Heejin shook her head in annoyance.

"So, why did you call us three? No offense but we don't all fit in this seat." Garam said feeling like a pancake between Danielle and Haerin.

"This is really stupid ajumma. Ain't none of us can sit here! Quit shoving me!" Haerin shoved her back.

"OW YOU'RE PULLING MY HAIR!" Danielle cried out in pain as the older woman spent the next few minutes scolding the both of them. Garam just sat there awkwardly the whole time. Now that they were finally quiet Heejin turned on the camera to begin recording.

"Hey!"

"Annyeong."

"Sup."

Was the greeting of Danielle, Garam, and Haerin.

"Please let it be a smooth interview." Heejin sweat dropped nervously reshooting the scene again.

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Danielle."

"Annyeong I'm Garam."

"What's up this is Haerin. Haeri is also fine."

The three gave a better introduction. With a nod from their ajumma the three began listening their hobbies.

"What is like to do is see the ocean. Back in Australia I swim there every summer. Surfing is the best activity I highly recommend for those wanting to seek a little thrill."

"You did surfing unnie?" Garam asked very intrigued.

"All the time. It can be really fun riding the waves! What about you Garam is there anything you like?" Danielle asked.

"Well... hmm.... I like singing. Anything that has a nice melody to it I will sing to it. I like groups like Twice, GFriend. I even auditioned to one of their songs a few years back. Aside from singing, acting is a close second. I like dramatic love scenes where she expresses her love and she could use her charms to make him fall in love. I love the charming, femme fatale type like Lauren Bacall." Garam explained.

"Wow that's a very detailed explanation Garam. Imagine when you act in a movie?" Danielle said with interest.

"What about you Haerin?" Asked Heejin.

"Me? I'm a sport chick so anything that gets the blood flowing anything goes. I'm good at baseball and track. Shopping is an absolute must. Can't have a good workout without buying some good fitting clothes. I also like traveling and learning about the world, also like finding new music and trying different food." Haerin gave a long list of her hobbies suprising everyone. Soon enough the camera finally cut.

"Mwo? Whatcha looking at me for? I said what you wanted!" Haerin faced to the two then.

"I didn't think you have much interest other than sports?" Danielle said.

"And I didn't think you were into surfing. I figured with your delicate self you get washed up on the shore." Haerin replied.

"Just because I don't do excessive exercise doesn't mean I like a little physical activity. Just nothing that could make my legs feel like they want to rip apart." Danielle said.

"Those are some really good interviews. It took a few reshoots but you made it possible. Let's get you girls out there." Heejin guided the trio as they appeared in their own version of Hype Boy.

In this alternate shoot, the three are best friends and they all discover what it means to fall in love. Because they were in love with the same guy it led to some minor conflict. Eventually they learned it was a joke which made them realize this love square they were squabbling was pointless compared to their friendship. The trio ended the video dancing in celebration.

[Garam] 1,2,3,4 Baby got me looking so crazy ppajyeobeorineun Daydream
Got me feeling you neodo malhaejullae
[Hanni] Nuga naege mworadeun namdeulgwaneun dalla neon
Maybe you could be the one
[Danielle] Nal mideobwa hanbeon I'm not looking for just fun
Maybe I could be the one
[Hyein] Oh baby yeminhadae na Lately
Neo eopsineun maeil maeiri Yeah jaemieopseo eojjeoji
[Minji] I just want you call my phone right now I just wanna hear you're mine
[Garam] 'Cause I know what you like boy you're my chemical hype boy
[Danielle] Nae jinannaldeureun nun tteumyeon ijneun kkum
Hype boy neoman wonhae Hype boy naega jeonhae
[Hanni] And we can go high malhaebwa Yeah neukkyeobwa Mm mm
Take him to the sky you know I hype you boy
[Hyein] Nuneul gama malhaebwa Yeah neukkyeobwa Mm mm
Take him to the sky you know I hype you boy
[Minji] Jame deullyeogo jame deullyeo haedo
Ne saenggage tto saebyeok se si Uh-oh
Allyeojul geoya They can't have you no more
Bwabwa yeogi nae ireum sseoitdago Yeah
[Haerin] Nuga naege mworadeun namdeulgwaneun dalla neon
Maybe you could be the one
[Hanni] Nal mideobwa hanbeon I'm not looking for just fun
Maybe I could be the one
[Garam] Oh baby yeminhadae na Lately
Neo eopsineun maeil maeiri Yeah jaemieopseo eojjeoji
[Minji] I just want you call my phone right now I just wanna hear you're mine
[Haerin] 'Cause I know what you like boy you're my chemical hype boy
[Hanni] Nae jinannaldeureun nun tteumyeon ijneun kkum
Hype boy neoman wonhae Hype boy naega jeonhae
[Danielle] And we can go high malhaebwa Yeah neukkyeobwa Mm mm
Take him to the sky you know I hype you boy
[Hyein] Nuneul gama malhaebwa Yeah neukkyeobwa Mm mm
Take him to the sky you know I hype you boy
Music end