oh no not him again

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length
F/c = Favorite color

Warning: the man whore is back, blood, wait where is valerie!?, oh no groping 😨, the simps are simping on Y/n hard, injury via getting stab in the knee, woohoo swearing cause y/n ain't no softie.

-

it felt nice 'god' gave us a vacation before putting us back in another adventure.

It was Saturday so no work for me today, phew.

I stayed in the living room rewatching Jojo cause why not? I rewatch part 3 stardust crusaders cause it's Valerie's favourite, since her best boy kakyoin noriaki is in that part, I liked it for the fight scenes.

"Hey when do you think are we gonna get teleported to part 3?" Valerie questioned, as she put her head on my shoulder also watching with me

"The 'god said after 1 day Valerie did you even listen? we will go right back into action once we sleep so just wait" I say looking at (favorite part 3 character).

"I'm already getting bored" Valerie said wishing to meet the cherry man.

We continued to watch part 3 of JJBA until we check the clock.

It's 10:00pm.

I sigh as I turn the TV off, I get up from the couch and made my way to the bedroom, valerie does the same.

I lay down on my F/c bed, and turned off the lamp, I looked at valerie who was already fast asleep on her own bed.

"Goodnight valerie" I smiled as I close my eyes and slumber...

- (le teleport)

I slowly opened my still tired eyes, I'm not in my bed anymore? I'm in an allyway somewhere.

I look to my left and right, where's Valerie? Wait where's Valerie!? I panic as I get up from the hard concrete floor.

I get out of the alleyway and went to an random direction, hm? *This place looks familiar?* I thought as I heard barking from the distance.

I went to the direction and saw a dog, no not just any dog... It's iggy! I walked to the direction of the dog but stop as I felt cold air blow to me, I saw the bird that was loyal to dio, pet shop.

Looks like they were fighting and I might have interrupted? Idk maybe I did.

The dog then ran to me, I spread my arms out as iggy jumps, I caught the dog embracing it, *yessir I got a dog* I thought as I remembered that iggy and pet shop was still fighting, *wait if they are fighting that means?* I look around and saw, the mansion that dio lived in.

"Oh fuck not him" I muttered as a cold breeze hits me, I almost forget again that pet shop is still there.

I came up with an idea, I let go of iggy letting him fall back into the concrete street.

"Hey pet shop, if I followed you to dio would you stop trying to kill iggy?" I questioned, iggy was barking, pet shop kept being silent, he flew to my shoulder, I took that as a yes as I started walking to the entrance of the mansion.

Here I come I guess Dio.

- (oh it's not a yandere pov?)

(Iggy's pov)

Why why why!?

Why would she go inside that mansion! She isn't built for combat and can't fight nor defend herself... I could have guarded her, protected her! with my stand The Fool! but no she just went willingly to the enemy for my safety...