sike im finally back with motivation

I'mma keep this this here even tho the fan fiction ain't discontinued no more, y'all can read the cringu shit I said when I didn't have motivation to continue this book or before I released the jojolion chapter :')

______________________________

Hello ladies and gents it's ya girl Valerie, I'm sorry but I'm gonna delay this story for a long time, I still haven't even started on reading jojolion so I don't really have a starting ground on how to make it a plot on my story, if your curious on when I'm gonna make a new chapter for this book, it's gonna take me some months cause I don't really have any energy to read the manga yet, I will take an awful alot of time just to complete the manga cause I have a lot of distractions, keep in mind I'm an 8th grader who is trying to become an honor student of a very strict school.

While you wait for me to finish reading the manga you can read other stories that are similar to this! Or even much better than this!

Two stories that I know are similar to this:

-Darling Dearest (my inspiration ❤)

-Dream girl (very funny and has a lot of humor)

Now then I will mark this story completed cause I might have to take a break with wattpad, I have so much stuff to do and it's very hard to even be a honor student with the style of grading in the Philippines, please understand my situation cause making stories isn't my major goal.

I will update and make chapters on my other story "the hope in another golden universe" so you guys aren't really ghosted from my life.

I will say it again, I don't really have any interest on reading the manga yet, but I will read it someday, this story is NOT discontinued, it's just delayed cause of my no free time ass.

I really need to do well in school or else I'm actually a disgrace to my family so please understand my situation.

This won't be the last you see of me (maybe) but I just have 1 request, please wait for me to finally finish jojolion so I can continue this story again.

I will now bid farewell to you guys, I love how you guys almost made my story 2k reads, it is something I will cherish to you, dear readers.

Goodbye, but not forever (maybe)
-Valerie

Rizz of the day: I'm a boomerang to you, even of you throw me away, I always come back to you (boomerang Rizz)