welcome to morioh!

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length

Warning: damn valerie has a plan, hand fetish man gets kneed on his baby maker, boner, groping oh no 😨, blood, cursing, get bitched slapped

Oh yeah this is gonna be a longer chapter.

-

It's been a day now and 'god' already healed my leg so I can walk normally i guess

But still I don't wanna get teleported to the other world just yet, I don't wanna see the hand fetish man, and I definitely don't want my hands to get licked.

I sighed as I drank my F/d, it was refreshing.

I makes my way into the bedroom, I open the door to see valerie sleeping on my bed, why my bed? I don't know.

I sighed again as I scooted valerie a little and joined her on my bed. (Don't worry this is not romantic I just wanted to add this in cause it adds in into jealousy for other characters)

As I got comfy I finally closed my eyes... I started to finally sleep...

- (le teleport)

I open my eyes slowly, I was underneath a tree, the sky was not the usual blue no, it was now a different color, to be specific the color yellow

On my side valerie was hugging while still sleeping, her head was on my shoulder.

"Wake up sleepy head" I say softly, I was still tired so I didn't want to shake her violently right now,but she is still asleep.

As a few minutes passed from a distance a tall man in white came to the tree me and valerie were sitting down in, it was part 4 jotaro

*Damn he looks like a dilf* I thought as he was finally on our tree, it was noticeable he had jelousy in his eyes, looking at Valerie's sleeping state and then me.

"Ah hello" I said while tapping Valerie's shoulder violently, at last she has finally awoken.

"Ow damn atleast wake me up gently" she complained as we finally both get up from the tree.

But before we can greet the now aged up jotaro someone was behind him? *Who the hell is that?* I thought.

Oh my Lord KAKYOIN!? Didn't he die from being donuted!? What is he doing here.

"Ngl he hot- " God dammit Valerie stop simping got god sake.

Until I remembered the 'god' getting to choose which character dies or not, damn I'm forgetful sometimes.

*Ngl he looks fine~*, gah dammit stop simping y/n.

"Ah it seems you have awakened Y/n, and uhm valerie" kakyoin said with a smile

"Mhh... I'm still sleepy... " valerie groaned while putting her head on my shoulder, I sighed as both jotaro and kakyoin were looking mad jealous over valerie

"Anyways... would you like us to show you around morioh?" Jotaro said as I nodded

He held my hand, a small hint of pink was on his cheeks, but he hid it with lowering his cap, kakyoin on my other side holding my shoulder while giving me a smile, meanwhile valerie was behind you.

she smirked as her plan of making them anime men jealous succeed, she is now plotting more of her shinanegins.

After some time of walking around morioh, I spot a familiar group of teenagers walking around, ah of course it was josuke, okayasu, and the smallest of the group, Koichi.