save a horse 🐎 ride a cowboy 🤠 part 1

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
N/n = Nickname
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length

Warning: cowboys, groping???, swearing, a lot of horse riding, the dinosaur horny on you, damn hot pants, y/n more lesbian than bisexual.

-(in your house)

"What??? What do you mean I'm guilty!?" I yelled confused about my crime.

"Don't lie to me!! You ate the last of the ice cream!!!" Valerie cried out while pointing at me, a mock angry but crying face was etched on the older sister, clearly affected on my consumption of the cold but sweet dessert.

I furrowed my brows, *was she really that affected by ice cream???* I thought out loud inside my head, I groaned.

"I'll buy tomorro-" Not even able to finish my sentence, Valerie grabbed me and pulled me into the bedroom.

"NO, we will dress up bitch, you are gonna be my mannequin, plus we are probably gonna teleport to steel ball run so you're becoming a cowgirl, no declining this makeover this time!" She announced as I groaned in irritation.

I look at the clock.

8:30 pm...

*ah shit 1 and a half hours on outfit changing... Noo* I mulled, the thought of just being stuck with Valerie... And a closet... Filled with clothes... And a huge tension of styling... AAHH-

-(meanwhile in another world... *cough* JJBA.. *cough* *cough*)

(Johnny's Pov)

"Oh god I can't wait to meet her" I said excited to meet my one and only beloved, me and gyro we're on our horses while they're galloping.

'Be original on calling Y/n love names stupidos!' Author-chan yelled on her phone screen while making this story, no one heard her tho (lemme just break the 4th wall a bit lol)

"Nyo ho ho! Hold your horses Johnny! we'll meet her after a short time like the 'god' said, and we will have her..." Gyro said putting a finger on his chin, he's probably thinking something about y/n.

"I know but I just can't wait! She Is my only one, the woman from my sweet dreams, the pinnacle of beauty itself! I just can't wait!!" I yelled with frustration, *why am I getting impatient? This isn't like me... But it's just her... She's so... Gorgeous...*

I'll wait for you love.. Just for you...

"But we're sharing her alright, if one of us seduced her first" gyro said smirking, interupting my thoughts.

"No promises" I said while the zeppeli did his signature laugh.

-(back to Y/n's pov)

"You won't admit it but ik you think you look badass~" Valerie said while picturing me.

"Shut up..." I groaned while looking at myself in the mirror, I did in fact look badass.