!!!give her back to me!!!

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
N/n = Nickname
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length

Warning: ...

(2 months after the JJBA teleporting ended)

-(1st person mode)

"What in the cinnamon toast fuck happened here" in a monotone voice, Valerie commented looking at the destruction of our stove top cause I tried making (insert food of your choice), she sighed, looking down at me.

"Umm I think I added too much salt/sugar?"

...

...

...

"HOW THE FUCK IS ADDING TOO MUCH SALT/SUGAR CAUSE THIS MUCH DAMAGE TO OUR KITCHEN!?" Face palming she looked at her favorite pan, decimated.

"you used my trusty pan!? Oh hell naw!" she facepalmed, bonking me on my head.

"Ow!"

"Don't you EVER cook again, especially not with my pan" she sighs looking at me before she suddenly collapsed, weird?

"Sis..." I rushed over to her fallen form, placing a hand over her chest, I checked for a pulse, oh shit there is none.

"VAL!" I rushed to open my phone only to slowly fall unconscious, hitting my head against the hard (insert floor type) floor, quickening my blackout.

-(le teleport)

...

...

...

"It seems you have finally awaken, great." The voice of a person, or yet a certain someone I didn't wanna hear again chimmed, looking at the 'god' hovering on the white floor of the bright void, I slowly got up to stand properly.

"I thought we were done with being your entertainment... Why call us again?" I asked, looking around for valerie, not seeing her.

"Where is val?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"No" the 'god' said, snapping their fingers, they summoned val infront of me.

"What do you mean no-"