🇯🇵 doing something stupid in morioh 2.0 part 2

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
N/n = Nickname
E/c = Eye color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length

YOU THOUGHT I WAS FR WHEN I SAID THIS DISCONTINUED? PHAK NO I'M BACK BITCHES TO FINALLY COMPLETE THIS RAHHHHHH

Warning: swearing, sister slaughtered and you get trauma, yay murder!, blood, run away girl, headbutting a rock totally not painful, idk.

Note:this chapter is short cause I'm just rushing to end this book already lol

-(1st person)

"I'm sorry?" Showing little of hesitation on my ball kicking move (literally), I was walking with the group

"It still hurts.." Gappy, wrapping an arm against me, limping a little from the pain, seeking some balance on hugging me.

*am I not sorry? Probably* continuing to walk with the group, I felt as though all eyes we're on me, no joke the whole group just kept staring at me like I was something special. (yes you are)

Yasuho, took small glances at me, if I caught her she would blush before looking away *bbg you dont have to be scared of me lmao*

gappy, very noticable cause of the close proximity, he would usually just day dream looking at my face *aight i guess, i mean it is my fault on why i crushed ur balls anyways*

rai, this mofo making me question what he is like in the manga, would look before turning away grumbling some curse words *tf i do to you? my man I do not know who you are*

joshu, this guy is the worse of them all, do i even have to explain?

"Alright, stop with the looking, I don't know anything about y'all so, whats your goals hm?" Ending the awkward silence, I crossed my arms.

"It's finding you silly!" Yasuho exclaimed.

"No I mean like your original goal"

"It's you"

"No I mean like-"

"Our goal is to find you" they all answered in sync, creepy tbh.

"Aight..." I slowly dazed off looking at another direction until I see somewhere on the distance, a familiar someone, Valerie!!

"Oh wait a minute..." Suddenly I widened my eyes.

Without a word, I rushed to that direction, the group confused and suprise, followed after me.

"Wait up Y/n!"

"What's with the sudden energy!"

"Yy/nnmn!!!"

-(oh my lordy Lord, yandere pov)

(??? Pov)

Finally... I killed that stupid bitch, how dare she insult me...

"Valerie!!" A yell from a sweet voice, I heard, is it actually her?

I looked at the direction from where the voice was and there I saw her... Oh she is gorgeous...

Noticing that I was near her sisters corpse, I quickly hid somewhere not wanting to be caught just yet... I hope my sweet sear can forgive me after... 'Accidentally' killing her sister...