🇮🇹 damn im in italy part 2

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length
F/c = favorite color

Warning: la square harem, the purple one getting freaky 😨, mention of boner, cursing, less go I found valerie again.

Part 5 characters in this chapter: Risotto, Formaggio, Illuso, Prosciutto, Pesci, Melone, Ghiaccio, Sorbet and Gelato.

- (your still in italy)

I panted while leaning against a brick wall, all that running took my breath away.

"Where is my damn sister" I groaned while breathing heavily, I then took out my phone.

"If I have my phone then I guess I can call her, she probably has her phone up her ass or something" I said to myself while dialing up her number.

"Alright... 955 286..." I quietly said as my attention was focused on my cellphone.

My F/c phone starts vibrating while I wait for a response from the grayish tanned woman (Valerie).

Then she answered the call.

"Girl... WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU???" I yelled at my Android/apple as I hear other people on the other side of the phone.

"Di molto~! Y/n is that you Signorina? your voice is lovely~" I heared a familiar voice.

It was melone.

"... The fuck?" I said confused, *why does he have Valerie's phone?* I thought while I heared another from there.

"Non è educato maledire l'amore Y/n"
[It is not polite to curse Y/n love] the voice of prosciutto said as his not related brother chimes in.

"Is that really her?" The one named after 'fish' said with a hint of anxiousness and excitement.

"Aye aye aye wait... Why the hell do you guys have my sisters phone!?" I said with confusion clearly in my aura.

"Where is she?" I questioned as some of them awkwardly laughed, but behind those shits and giggles I heard her.

"Mhp! mhm? MHH!!" the muffled sounds Valerie made was barely audible.

"Oh so she was telling the truth ohh..." Illuso said.

"Yeah... sorry for gagging your sister tesoro" The voice of formaggio or actually... Cheese man was heard on the phone.

I could feel my blood pressure rise, how dare they gagged my sister.

"We should probably untie her, her wrist are looking cold from how tight the rope is on her" the voice of pesci said.

That's it I'mma go ape shit if they did more to my sis-

"Ehh y/n would probably forgive us" illuso said, that's it I'm going APE SHIT.

"UNHAND MY SISTERS YOU GAY LOOKING ASSES, GIVE ME BACK MY SISTER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER, HOW DARE YOU TIE HER AND GAG HER!? I WILL NEVER FORGIVE A LIVING SOUL WHO HURTS HER, THE ONLY BITCH THAT CAN HURT HER IS MEEE!!!" I yelled at the phone, *damn I was hitting high ass notes while doing that* I thought.

"..." The phone went silent.

"P-please it's all a big misunderstan-" formaggio stuttered but I cut him off.

"Misunderstand my ass give me my sister back!" I said, it was clear my voice had anger and stress mixed together.

- (flashback 15 or 20 minutes ago)