Chapter 26

After a few weeks of traveling, they were on a way to meet with someone who supposedly knew where to find other Mandalorian. Din walked first with Juno and the child in his pram following after him. It was dark outside and the only sounds were the growling of some creatures that made Juno nervous. They stopped at the entrance to the building where a man stood, guarding the door.

"I'm here to see Gor Koresh." Said Din. The guard looked down at the kids. Juno smiled awkwardly while the child cooed.

"Enjoy the fights." He said and stepped aside, letting them pass.

When they walked inside, they heard yelling and the sounds of weapons clashing before they saw some kind of an arena where two Gamorreans fought. Din navigated them through the mass of people before he sat down next to Gor Koresh.

"You know this is no place for children." He said.

"Wherever I go, they go." Replied Din.

"So I've heard." Chucked Gor.

"I've been quested to bring them to their kinds. If I can locate other Mandalorians, they can help guide me." Explained Din. "I'm told you know where to find them."

"It's uncouth to talk business immediately. Just enjoy the entertainment." He replied. They watched for a few moments as the creatures fought when Juno sat next to Din and the child cooed and Juno frowned, not liking this place at all. "Bah! My Gamorrean's not doing well. Kill him! Finish him!" Yelled Gor. "Do you gamble, Mando?" He asked.

"Not when it can be avoided." He replied.

"Well, I'll bet you the information you seek that this Gamorrean's going to die within the next minute and a half." He chuckled. "And all you have to put up in exchange is your shiny beskar armor."

"I'm prepared to pay you for the information. I'm not leaving my fate up to chance." Said Din as he looked at him.

"Nor am I." He replied and turned, pulling out a blaster and shooting the creature in the arena before turning the blaster at Din, with other people surrounding them doing the same. Din sat still while Juno flinched slightly, not expecting so many blasters pointed at them. "Normally, I have to seek out remnants of you Mandalorians in your hidden hives to harvest your precious shiny shells." He chuckled again. "Beskar's value continues to rise. I've grown quite fond of it. Give it to me now or I will peel it off your corpse."

"Tell me where the Mandalorians are and I'll walk outta here without killing you." Replied Din calmly.

"I thought you said you weren't a gambler." He said as Din activated the whistling birds. Both kids noticed this. While the child closed his pram, Juno carefully managed to get down low on the ground.

"I'm not." Din replied and the whistling birds flew around, killing some of the people around. Din quickly stood up and pushed Juno further away before he kicked away the pram that floated next to the girl as the fight started. Din managed to kill everyone that went against him in a matter of minutes when he noticed Gor Koresh running away.

He quickly checked on the kids and when he knew they were okay, he went after him. Juno and the child stayed inside for a few moments before they, too, went outside where they saw Gor Koresh hanging upside down from a light pole with Din standing in front of him. She grabbed the pram and stopped, not wanting to get in Din's way while he questioned the man.

"All right, stop, stop! I'll tell you where he is." He groaned. "But you must promise that you won't kill me."

"I promise you will not die by my hand." Said Din. "Now where is the Mandalorian you know of?"

"Tatooine."

"What?" He asked.

"The Mando I know of is on Tatooine." He answered.