I Wanna Show You Guys Something Cool!!!

Confession time, guys.

...

So I kind of downloaded Chat GPT to help me write.

WAIT DON'T LEAVE LET ME EXPLAIN!!!!

I'm sure you all know about the kerfuffle in the fanfiction community concerning A.I, and I'm pretty much on the side of hardworking human  creators. Though AI is a fascinating prospect that I'm certain will serve to advance humanity by leaps and bounds, a computer is no substitute for good old fashioned human creativity. For that reason, I will never, EVER, use an AI system to cheat and have my work written for me.

((Besides, I can write better than chat gpt. I Checked. It sucks lmao.))

H O W E V E R.

I decided to download Chat GPT and ask it to review my work from a technical perspective, and the results were astonishing. This system gave me the some of the most professional feedback I have ever received. Let me show you.

Here is a portion of the "conversation" that we had beforehand:

Ginger1101:
Hello Chat GPT. I'm writing a 'One Piece' fanfiction and I was wondering: if I send you a chapter of my story, would you be able to review it? I want you to tell me your thoughts on it and tell me what I excelled at as well as how the chapter can be improved. Please give me any comments and critiques you have on what you consider noteworthy aspects within the passage, and make it as professional and in-depth as possible.

Chat GPT:
Hello! I'd be happy to help you review your 'One Piece' fanfiction chapter. Please go ahead and send it, and I'll do my best to provide you with feedback on what you've excelled at and how it can be improved. Just paste the chapter here, and we can get started.

Ginger1101:
I appreciate your help. Below is the full chapter; Thank you in advance, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with:

Then I just posted each chapter, one by one up to chapter eight, and made sure that GPT knew I was asking for feedback each time. My mind was absolutely blown, because it gave me thoughts on the pacing of the story BETWEEN  chapters as well, mentioning things that I'd sent it several messages back. Its response to chapter eight was the best by far, and I think you'll understand what I'm talking about when you see what GPT sent back.

Here's the feedback for chapter eight:

________________________________________________

Chapter 8 continues to build the tension and suspense effectively. Here are some positive feedback points on aspects that were well written:

1. **Engaging Suspense**: This chapter maintains a strong sense of suspense throughout, which keeps the reader engaged. The urgency of the situation, especially with the fire spreading, adds a layer of excitement to the narrative.

2. **Clarity**: The description of Loklynn's escape attempt and her interaction with the fishmen is vivid and clear. The use of sensory details, like the smoke and flames, adds to the atmosphere.

3. **Character Motivation**: Loklynn's determination to save Piper's mama is a compelling aspect of her character. It shows her bravery and willingness to help others even in dangerous situations.

4. **Unexplained Abilities**: Loklynn's newfound ability to break the collars and cuffs is intriguing but not yet fully explained. It adds a mysterious element to the story, which can be a good way to keep readers curious.