(MT-09) Her Confusion

Confused, Agatha called a taxi and ride in it with her daughter.

More confused, Katie is starting to get agitated beside her.

Katie is a jolly kid, but she's also just a kid who gets confused, seeing her mother's teary eyes and face.

"Mommy, where are we going?" The little girl asked.

"I don't know anak." She just replied and as the little girl snuggled beside her, she kissed her on top of her head.

Agatha may not remember how she gave birth to her but she can feel it in her heart that she loves her dearly and she will do anything to shield her from anything and everything.

Including herself.

She's scared and she doesn't know what she's scared of.

She really doesn't know where they would go so she decided to drop off to a mall, para malibang si Katie while she's thinking where they would go.

"Are we going shopping Mom?" Katie asked again. "We should've asked Daddy to come with us, so he can carry our paper bags." Katie blurted out while her eyes are roaming around.

Agatha already checked her wallet and saw that she have tons of cash and her cards are all with her naman.

Maybe they should go shopping for some things nga.

Agatha was surprised at how mature Katie is at her age, she's not the typical kid who wants to buy everything she sets her eyes on.

She just asked for a couple of Barbie dolls and she's all set.

"Do you want to eat?" She asked the girl when they went out of the toy store.

"I'm not hungry pa po. Can I play there?" Tanong nito at itinuro ang Kidzoona.

"Sure sweetheart." She answered and led them there.

After making sure that Katie is all set to play she decided to roam around the mall herself.

She can leave naman Katie inside for one hour.

After almost 45 minutes of walking around, she bought food for both of them.

"Agatha?" She heard that familiar voice that made her stop walking.

"Iñigo!" She shouted in glee seeing a familiar face.

She ran to him and hugs him tight, hindi na din niya napigilan ang sarili niya na umiyak.

"What happened? Are you lost? Nasaan si Liam? Bakit hinayaan ka niya lumabas mag-isa?" Iñigo asked her but she just continued on crying.

Inalalayan siya nito ma upo sa isang bench.

"Ano bang nangyayari sa'yo Agatha?" Tanong ulit nito.

"Hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko Iñigo, bakit kasi ako pa? Bakit kailangan sa akin mangyari to?" She asked sobbing. Not really telling Iñigo what the problem was and to Iñigo's credit, he just let her cry on his shoulder.

"Why did we broke-up?" She asked all of a sudden. And Iñigo took a deep breath before holding her chin so they can see each other eye-to-eye.

"I loved you, you know that right?" He asked and she nodded.

"Mahal din kita—-" she answered but before she can finish her sentence, Liam arrived.

Looking at them with hurt written all over his face.

"Where's my daughter Agatha?" He asked. Jaw and fist clenched tightly.

"Makikipag kita ka lang pala kay Iñigo, hindi ka man lang nagpaalam?" He asked again.