(MT-18) Epilogue

12 years later....

Clinica De San Sebastian

"That was a very tragic love story."

Agatha just nodded her head with a ghost smile on her face.

That period of her life was really one of the darkest one.

She looks at the woman in front of her, they were talking for almost six hours now.

They just met outside the delivery room. Kate has been in labor for six hours now and the woman in front of her said that her daughter is giving birth as well.

She was surprised to hear that the young woman is going to be a grandmother when she looks so young, contrary to her.

"How old are you?" She curiously asked.

"38, I'm turning 39 though." The other woman answered and she was really surprised.

"I know, I'm too young to be a grandmother! I had my daughter at just 19 years old and now my daughter is having hers at 18! Her father was so furious! I just told him that maybe it was a curse in the family, to get pregnant before reaching the age of twenty" The woman joked and chuckled but she can sense her disappointment in her voice as well.

"Fathers are like that naman talaga! They are too overprotected with their daughters." She said and the woman smiled at her.

"My daughter naman got pregnant at 31 years old na. Ewan ko ba sa batang yun, akala ko nga hindi na makaka isip magkaanak. I had her when I was just 20. So I pretty much bloomed early like you, while my daughter blommed late. My other daughter, Cassandra is in the Philippines, ever since that day she became distant and chose to live with her grandparents." She stated with sadness in her voice.

Her youngest daughter pretty much rebelled against her.

Two years after that day, Cassandra decided to study in the Philippines. They tried to reach out to her but she said she was enjoying her life in the Philippines ans she's not intending to return to Spain.

So they will just visit her every now and then to the Philippines.

Agatha is old now, she's already 52 years old and she doesn't have the energy to fight with her youngest daughter.

Cassandra, contrary to her sister bloomed early like her.

She now have a son. Cassandra gave birth when she was just 22. So she now have a 7 year old son.

Cassandra didn't get married. All they know is that Geoffrey's father is a chinese businessman and their family never approved of Cassandra. She wanted to be there for her, pero Cassandra, being an independent woman said she was okay.

"But we were okay now, ikaw? Do you have any more children?" She asked curiously.

The woman smiled, her eyes shining.

"Yes! I have a set of 2 year old twins, a boy and a girl! Can you imagine? I have toddlers and will have a grand daughter! And to think that my husband and I got married barely a year ago, and now my daughter will get married na din next year! Nakakaloka diba? My husband is asking for us to have another child! I was like—— no can do! Hahah! Ayaw ko na!" The woman lengthily stated and they both laughed at that.

"My husband and I set aside having more children, if we only that he will get sick, maybe we should've more! We are both only child kasi, so we wanted a big family. Good thing din that Kate is going to have twins." She said and the woman's eyes brightened at that.

Maybe she can relate about having twins as she have one as well.

"What are their names?" She asked. She can see how much the woman misses her babies, she told her earlier that she had to leave her twin in the Philippines with her husband so she can be here for her eldest.