1

( Bangtan dorm)

9:30

POV no one

All of them come home after a exosting day. No one can move a single muscle.

"Guys let's order something and go to bed. I don't have energy to cook." Jin said. Everyone agreed and told what they want to manager. And gone  to take a bath at that time.

POV yoongi

Where the hell is it. FUCK I CAN'T FIND IT.

yoongi yelled " JIN HUYNG. DID YOU SEE MY UNDERWEAR"

He can here a yelling from another room. "YOU BRAT HOW CAN I KNOW WHERE IS YOUR UNDERWEAR?"

"MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE DOING LAUNDRY"

"WELL I DIDN'T SEE IT. JUST WEAR SOMETHING ELSE. OR OUR YOONGLES HAVE FAVOURITE UNDERWEARS."

"NO I DON'T. YEAH I WILL WEAR SOMETHING ELSE"

I can't believe this. Where did my underwears go. If I talked him too much he will say that I have favourite underwears. How can I tell him most of my underwears are gone. Did we have stalkers or something. Do they come to our rooms when we are gone and steal or clothes. Nah I must be forget it where I left.
Aish. Now I have to open the new packet. Yeah let's wear it.
" THE ORDER ARRIVED" jimin yelled from hall.

( dinning room)pov no one's

Everyone arrived shortly after. And eat dinner. And talked about the day. Hobi talked how good the new choreography is, while jin and yoongi complained how hard it was. Jimin and jungkook as always flirted in front of everyone. Taehyung hyiping them. Namjoon just listened to everyone.

"You should wear panties jiminshii. You would look  sexy in it" jungkook said catching everyones attention. "What the fuck jungkook" jin yelled.
"Ooh I would wear your boxers kookie" jimin replied. Everyone laughed. It's normal that jikook always flirt like this.
"You can't wear jungkook's underwear. His underwears have holes in it."yoongi said.
"One only one had hole hyung. Stop bringing it up 😒."jk said.
Everyone laughed.

And like that they bid goodnight and went to their rooms. Everyone have single rooms.

(Where do you think yoongi's underwear go??
🤔)

It's okay if you don't vote. But, plz give feedbacks. And it's my first time writing , so it will have grammar mistakes and some problems I guess. I hope you enjoy it.💜