5

Same day 10:30 pm

POV no one

Yoongi opened the door with his key and walked to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and drank some water. When he turned around, he met with a very serious looking Taehyung. He was startled at the contact.

" oh gosh! You startled me. Why do you sneak like that" yoongi asked with his hand on his chest.

"Where were you? " Tae asked with a blank face

" I was out with some friends. And what are you doing at this time." Yoongi

" I was waiting for you to come " Tae said still looking dead in the eye.

If yoongi said that he is not a little scared by the face Tae was giving him, it would be a lie. Like Tae's blank face is kinda scary.

"Why" yoongi

" Nothing. I just wanted to spend some time with you. Can't I ? It's been soo long since we hung out" Tae

"Ooh. Maybe later. I'm tired now."yoongi said as he started to walk away.

"But, hyung can we go out tomorrow. I was waiting for you so long. I didn't message you, because I thought you would be busy.plz hyung." Tae said with puppy eyes and pleading voice

" Tae said with puppy eyes and pleading voice

(💁You think yoongi will say no to this eyes.).

" okay Tae tomorrow. Let me sleep for now. I'm tired" yoongi said and mumbled a small good night before walking towards his room.

Without noticing smirking eyes.

POV yoongi

He layed in his bed after taking a bath. He thought why Tae wanted to hang out with him suddenly. I mean he don't have a problem with spending time with Tae, but .....

He noticed some character changes in Tae for some time.And he is sure no one else noticed anything, but yoongi is quiet a good observer. He notice Tae's change in behaviour when no one is watching and especially when he and Tae is alone in a room. He notice how awwkard they become. Usually Tae would annoy him or atleast make some jokes or anything. He is not a person who is quiet. But, for some time it's empty.
At first yoongi thought maybe he did something that made the younger hate him or made awwkard around him. But, then he found out the real reason behind it. So he just let it slide.( Did yoongi know Tae has a crush on him 😳)

Hmm. Maybe he come out from that phase now. So he thought about making it up to me for the time he ignored me. Yoongs thought.

Then his phone suddenly vibrate indicating he get a message. He opened it and found a "good night" text. He unconsciously smiled and replied with "sweet dreams" .

And he remembered the beautiful time he had today. He didn't expect it would be this awesome. He slept with a smile on his face.

While someone else was dreaming about him and planning on how to make him his.

(💁Taegi fanart ❤️)