12

The next day.

Teahyung woke up feeling so happy. How can he not be, when the love of his life, long term crush, whom he never thought he would end up with is in his arm.

He smiled at the thought of yoongi being his and only his.
He slowly touched yoongi's cheeks and squished a little. He moved his hair that has been covering yoongs forehead.

"Cute" he muttered. Squeeshing his cheeks with his(yoongs).

He looked over the time it's only 8:00 am. He know his  baby don't wake up early so, he decided to make breakfast in bed.

The first thing  yoongi noticed when he woke up was the coldness of the bed. Yesterday's memories come rushing into his mind he smiled  a bit but, at the same time felt sadness.

He goes to bathroom and yes there is brush and all the things ready for him. He did his morning routine. And came downstairs.

A warm smell of food  find a way to his nose.

He saw this on the dinning table

He saw this on the dinning table. But, no sight of tae. So he went to the kitchen  and witness tae doing dishes.

 "Good morning"  yoongi said shyly

"Good morning sweetheart" Taehyung said with a smile  and walked towards him

"I finished the dishes, let's eat breakfast now.hmm!" Tae said and held yoongi's waist and walked towards the dinning room.

They are eating in silence. Tae keeps glancing towards yoongi and yoongs keep his head down feeling shy and nervous.
Tae knows he is feeling shy, so he chuckled knowingly.

"When are we going back?" Yoongs asked

"Ooww. Why you wanna go back so fast. Let's just enjoy our time now " said tae while hugging yoongs.

They are in the garden now. After breakie tae bring yoongs here.

"Don't they look for us. That's why I asked."yoongi said

"Don't be shy baby. You don't have to feel shy or nervous around me. I'm your tae. Now yours only Tae" Taehyung whispered to yoongi's ear making yoongi feel goosee pumps.

"Okay"tae said again

"Hmm."yoongs barely replied

"What are we now ?" Yoongi asked lightly

"You are my boyfriend and I'm your boyfriend. Okay." Tae said . He know his hyung must be nervous and confused. He know yoongi must thing  he was joking yesterday so he made it clear and official now.

"Mm."

"Words baby. You are my boyfriend. Right?" Tae asked

"Yes " Yoongi said. His cheeks are tomato

"Aww my baby is shy. Cute " Tae said and hugged him.

They spend their day there untill evening. They watch movies together and did kareoke together, eat together.

Tae made sure yoongi is getting comfortable with him and he is.

Let's see the members'reaction to them in the next part.  😉

Sorry for the delay. I was having some trouble with  this app. 😩

Hope you like this part.And give me feedback.  Love you 😘🤟❤️❤️❤️❤️