13

(No one's pov )

It's been two weeks since Tae and yoongi started dating. They both decided to tell the members the dating news once they get back dorm but, couldn't because of jikook .

They both droped the bomb by telling they are dating each other. Even though no one was  actually that surprise because of their constant flirting and all.   Everyone supported them and teased them. Making yoongi feel warm inside.

Because he knows once   they make it official everyone will also support them too. 

Yoongi is so happy in his relationship with Tae. And Tae was on cloud nine. He is trying his best to be a gentleman when he was alone with yoongi.

He felt so possessive and protective towards yoongi. He always felt that but, it becomes more since he know yoongi is his.

The members also notice his behaviour and the change they both have. How could they not when seven people are living in one dorm and  attached to eachother all the time.

Jin and jhope know something was definitely up but, didn't confront them directly.
Just because they didn't confront them directly doesn't mean they are  acting oblivious they tease them every time they get.

Jikook is on their own world. They seem so happy with eachother that they forget they are not living alone. Like I said the walls are slim.

Namjoon have been busy with his schedules. But, he also noticed Taegi's change in behaviours and how jihope taese them too. But, he don't tease them. He is giving them space.

Yoongi was really ready to take  the next step in their relationship by making it offical to members.  He is not that blind to see how Tae is staring at him and literally undressing him with his eyes. He also want to give himself to him. He is not that innocent you know.  But , both of them decide it wil be after their offical announcement to members.

They decided to make this offical on Saturday. They have  dance practice that evening then they are free for the night and next day completely.   So, after the dinner they will tell the members about their not so secret relationship.

Everything is going well.....

Atleast that's what they thought 💭

Who paved the way  ?

I'm so sorry I didn't update for half a month I think ??

I will update regularly 💜💜

Love for all  who patiently waited for me  😘💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Stream BTS songs

And jin is coming back soon stream his solos too 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜